Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Slaughterhouse album in 2009.
From the new Dubcnn interview with Joe Budden:
Quote:Dubcnn: How realistic is the thought of a Slaughterhouse album in stores this year?

No that's not realistic. That's not realistic at all to expect a Slaughterhouse album this year. Not at all. We all have solo projects coming, I got my album dropping February 24th, Royce is coming in April/May, Joell Ortiz is coming July/August and Crooked is coming shortly. We all are solo artists at the end of the day so we all got individual careers that we need to take care of. After that, we can all get together and knock this album out. But, in the meantime, you will continue to hear Slaughterhouse records.

That part in bold isn't too encouraging either.
Yeah another reason I wasn't sure about the Slaughterhouse board, LOL. Joey saying straight out, "NO ALBUM THIS YEAR". So, by Feb next year will they still be a group? Hmm...
(02-06-2009, 12:43 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: Yeah another reason I wasn't sure about the Slaughterhouse board, LOL. Joey saying straight out, "NO ALBUM THIS YEAR". So, by Feb next year will they still be a group? Hmm...

yea they will. crook aint got no album n he has a board
I honestly think that aint written on stone. that could change and we are only in february. Joe budden sayyyys a lot of things, but then so does crook..(-_-)

story of his life ( coming shortly)
LOL then at the beginng of 2010...
Ya, kinda disappointing but I'm cool with that since Slaughterhouse is still new. If they dropped in '10 I'd be down with that too. I just hope the other albums don't get delayed anymore.