Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eminem, Royce Da 5'9" & Jay-Z @ NYY / DET Game (Photo)
A little late on posting this, but still a cool picture of the three emcees at the game the other night...

http://twitpic.com/1nbc02

[Image: 99626114.jpg]
Royce and Em have been together alot lately
yeha i dont like this photo...in my own opinion and i mean my own from what ive read an seen about jay z connections to that illuminati bs id much rather have slaughterhouse sign to a minor label then a shady deal if it means were going to get subliminal msgs in our music from  slaughterhouse.... i mean i dont think crooked would even be happy with this pic his rapped about the same thing
well i saw in an interview tht royce is happy just spedning time with em, not just collabing with his, but hanging out nowadays. so i geuss this is part of it.
(05-14-2010, 09:38 AM)beagle link Wrote:yeha i dont like this photo...in my own opinion and i mean my own from what ive read an seen about jay z connections to that illuminati bs id much rather have slaughterhouse sign to a minor label then a shady deal if it means were going to get subliminal msgs in our music from  slaughterhouse.... i mean i dont think crooked would even be happy with this pic his rapped about the same thing

eminem and gay-z are together cuz they are goin on tour together.  slaughterhouse has no affiliation with homo... i mean hova
(05-14-2010, 09:38 AM)beagle link Wrote:yeha i dont like this photo...in my own opinion and i mean my own from what ive read an seen about jay z connections to that illuminati bs id much rather have slaughterhouse sign to a minor label then a shady deal if it means were going to get subliminal msgs in our music from  slaughterhouse.... i mean i dont think crooked would even be happy with this pic his rapped about the same thing

Crooked is a fan of both Jay-Z and Eminem, so I'm sure he has no problem with this.

By the way, I'm really happy about them signing to a big label, but that's my personal opinion. I been a follower of Crook's music since the 90s and after putting in so much work promoting the movement, this is definitely a welcomed outcome.

I mean, Crooked has been underground for over a decade, it's time for him to shine. I'm really happy for these guys.
Yeah, doubtful that makes it's way into their music, but hey with the talent these guys possess, I could probably live with it, couldn't imagine it being anything other then dope when they spit, but yeah, really happy they have made it to a Major label, personally I could care less if the quality even dropped, I know this will be an unpopular opinion but these guys have done enough for the fans(mainly Crook tbh not that the others haven't, they have all had their own time to shine as far as I can tell but really all deserve more exposure)It's time they got what they deserve and if that means less music I love then so be it as long as they get the props they deserve, and for some reason I actually don't think it will change much, I think the label gets that these guys know what their fans want...only time will tell but I'm happy they made it to this point regardless of what happens afterwards

cheers y'all
 Defective Crooked I Robot
(05-14-2010, 10:08 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=beagle link=topic=3808.msg272115#msg272115 date=1273844313]
yeha i dont like this photo...in my own opinion and i mean my own from what ive read an seen about jay z connections to that illuminati bs id much rather have slaughterhouse sign to a minor label then a shady deal if it means were going to get subliminal msgs in our music from  slaughterhouse.... i mean i dont think crooked would even be happy with this pic his rapped about the same thing

Crooked is a fan of both Jay-Z and Eminem, so I'm sure he has no problem with this.

By the way, I'm really happy about them signing to a big label, but that's my personal opinion. I been a follower of Crook's music since the 90s and after putting in so much work promoting the movement, this is definitely a welcomed outcome.

I mean, Crooked has been underground for over a decade, it's time for him to shine. I'm really happy for these guys.
[/quote]

firstly, sure im happy crooked will get the money and shine he deserves even tho im pretty sure his better off then me money wise since his deathrow days, but wot im gettin at is say if theyre on the radio at my work singing a song like "will the real slim shady please stand up"
im not going to be sayin to my workmates "hey one of the guys in this group shouted me out in his hhw"but if it was a song like on slaught, move on or basically ne song from their first album id be yellin that shit out to ppl so proudly,,,,,
secondly.... u say crooked is cool with jay z.....i dont kno if i really agree i beleive ive heard quick snipe shots at jayz in his songs that go over most ppls head....................is the only reason you say jayz is cool is that because of that line in that old school song umm....something like. im standing next to jay z in vegas n done it with out sellin no cd... or have u  got further credit to say crooked gets along with jay z???

sorry to sound so aggressive but lol i just have this feelin crooked dont like ppl like jayz ESPICIALLY jay z but thats just my opinion
I'm really surprised with all the Jay-Z hate, especially if the hating is based on the Illuminati theories. I've been listening to Jay for around 10 years now, and if it's his goal to corrupt my young mind and make me a devil-worshipper - he has failed. If his goal is to make dope mainstream hip hop for me to enjoy - he has succeeded.
If Crooked needs to join illuminati so we can get some official released solo albums. Then go for it LOL