Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I Performance @ "Chasers" In Scottsdale, AZ (07/23/10)

Quote:While Crooked I prepares for his upcoming performance at The Airliner in Los Angeles, California this Friday, the Long Beach boss is already gearing up for another performance in July.

On July 23rd, Crooked I will join Pearlzmen Productions recording artist G Baby on stage at Chasers in Scottsdale, Arizona. The Pearlzmen's Birthday Blowout will feature live performances by both artists as well as the filming of G-Baby's new music video Vicious Cycle. Tickets for the event are currently available online for a mere fifteen dollars. If you are interested in obtaining additional information regarding the show, please check out the flier included below.

For further information regarding G Baby and Pearlzmen Productions, make sure to check out their official website. In the mean time, keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for more music updates.

[Image: july232010ad.jpg]
I'll be there  Smile
I live in PHX AZ and i'm planning on going to this concert but the question is who is pealzman and will Crook be performing more than 3 songs?
(06-18-2010, 03:19 AM)crip_face link Wrote:I live in PHX AZ and i'm planning on going to this concert but the question is who is pealzman and will Crook be performing more than 3 songs?

Pearlzmen isn't a person, it's the name of a company, they basically promote shows. They did the last show Crooked did in AZ back in January, and it was the shit. I'm sure he'll be doing plenty of songs, like he did last time.
Just got back from the show, not so good of a turn out, it was cool, though. Not sure what happened with Crooked's set, but it didn't seem like things went according to plan. He did his verse over "On To The Next One", plus his verses from "Sound Off", "The One", and "Microphone". The best part of the show was when he put a towel over his face and took shots one at a time while freestyling over "Beamer, Benz or Bentley", of course he took them in the order of Tequila, Vodka, Henny, and said something about each drink after taking the shot. He ended it with "Everythang", and also did an acapella with Dice DeNiro, which was sick, I've never heard it before.

Crooked was super drunk even before he took the stage, so he was definitely faded by the time he finished his set. The entire C.O.B. didn't make it out this time; no Horse Shoe G.A.N.G., Sauce Tha Boss, or Jay Cee.

I guess the video shoot for the song "Viscous Cycle" took place around 6 pm, and there was no filming whatsoever at Chaser's, even though that's what the flyer said. I did get a copy of G Baby's mixtape, G.T.A., and Crooked definitely killed him on his own shit, as if there was a doubt.
lol he's done that routine a few times.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2a6j9Gwvjk
(07-24-2010, 06:11 AM)iKing link Wrote:lol he's done that routine a few times.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2a6j9Gwvjk

Like I said, it was the first time I've seen him do it, I don't usually watch all his live footage that hits the net. Really this was the second one of his solo shows I've been to, and he didn't do that at the last one. Or maybe he did and I was too fucked up to remember, it was my birthday.

Pictures are coming very soon, my dude Eshawn held it down again and did the whole event.
(07-24-2010, 05:55 AM)TU Times link Wrote:Just got back from the show, not so good of a turn out, it was cool, though. Not sure what happened with Crooked's set, but it didn't seem like things went according to plan. He did his verse over "On To The Next One", plus his verses from "Sound Off", "The One", and "Microphone". The best part of the show was when he put a towel over his face and took shots one at a time while freestyling over "Beamer, Benz or Bentley", of course he took them in the order of Tequila, Vodka, Henny, and said something about each drink after taking the shot. He ended it with "Everythang", and also did an acapella with Dice DeNiro, which was sick, I've never heard it before.

Did the same thing in Pasadena.
Brand new pictures from the show from JP...

[Image: cobpearlzmenshow20101.th.jpg]
[Image: cobpearlzmenshow20102.th.jpg]
[Image: cobpearlzmenshow20103.th.jpg]
[Image: cobpearlzmenshow20104.th.jpg]
[Image: cobpearlzmenshow20105.th.jpg]
[Image: cobpearlzmenshow20106.th.jpg]
Still waitin' on my boy Eshawn to post all the pics...