Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I Interview @ Jackee Harry Afterparty (06/07/10)

Quote:Last month Crooked I attended an event celebrating the release of actress Jackee Harry's brand new milkshake at Millions Of Milkshakes  in West Hollywood, California. While on the red carpet, Crooked I was able to take some time out to participate in a brand new interview.

WTV's Eric "EZ" Zuley was able to catch up with Crooked I at the Jackee Harry party to conduct an exclusive interview. While the interview was set in a casual format and covered several general topics, Crooked I addressed the ongoing negotiations between Eminem's Shady Records and the Slaughterhouse super-group. Although details were scarce, Crooked I spoke on the group's collaboration with Eminem and how he was honored to partake in the track. We don't want to give away the entire interview, so please check out the media player included below for further details.

If you are interested in checking out past video interviews with Crooked I, make sure to visit our media section for past clips. In the mean time, keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for further updates.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=RknutOmaKLw[/youtube]
i liked 8 miles aswell. i thought eminem is one of the only rappers that can act.
not ya regular interview lmfaao what a messed up interviewer, u signing with aftermath lol, slaugherhouse records,  is ur album comin after 2012 hahaah
lol that interviewer is retarded, Crook was cool though
crook knew he was rigth abotu the album coming after 2012, whent he world ends. that will be crooks ultimate excuse.
lol for crook´s 2012 talk! i mean he always got an excuse for his album...fuck i want to hear this.
Eminem & Crooked i two of the best lyricist in the west coast, Detroit is not in the west coast
what a stupid interviewer
hahahaha, this is epic..."Ok now you are on Slaughterhouse Records but you are leaving to Aftermath, tell us about that...hahhahahaha
(06-10-2010, 02:00 PM)Episcop DOC Cvrle link Wrote:hahahaha, this is epic..."Ok now you are on Slaughterhouse Records but you are leaving to Aftermath, tell us about that...hahhahahaha

that was funny how crooked was lookin to him like wtf are you talkin about dude? but i think this dude was sayin these names for his audience in front of crooks face....crooked will eatin very well if the shady deal pops 100% off!
lol when he says that 2012 thing his face is joke and u can see that guy behind him laughing and another guy in the background l