Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When will HHW supposedly start again?
Anybody a date or month?
Coming soon.
I miss the weeklys but what can be achieved by starting this again? And how long is he gonna do this for, does he feel he needs to do another year? The reason this was so massive in the first place was that it was original and unexpected. Nobody thought he could go for that long.

Dont get me wrong, ill still enjoy it when it gets put out but id rather he concentrated on album material. For me, some of the lyrics in the last weeklys were more than worthy of a place on a album.
(12-23-2008, 07:10 AM)PublicEnemyNo2 link Wrote: I miss the weeklys but what can be achieved by starting this again? And how long is he gonna do this for, does he feel he needs to do another year? The reason this was so massive in the first place was that it was original and unexpected. Nobody thought he could go for that long.

Dont get me wrong, ill still enjoy it when it gets put out but id rather he concentrated on album material. For me, some of the lyrics in the last weeklys were more than worthy of a place on a album.

I think the fact that it's free promotion and he can make announcements and drop songs each week without spending a penny is his main motivation. Think about how many people never heard of Crook before HHW and how many people are waiting for the album now. When it comes down to it though, whatever his motivation is, I'm just happy we will be hearing new songs once a week again.
Maybe crook will give us all a nice christmas present?
(12-23-2008, 01:35 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: I think the fact that it's free promotion and he can make announcements and drop songs each week without spending a penny is his main motivation. Think about how many people never heard of Crook before HHW and how many people are waiting for the album now. When it comes down to it though, whatever his motivation is, I'm just happy we will be hearing new songs once a week again.

That, and I truly believe that Crooked enjoys doing HHW. I don't think he considers it work.
I don't think he announced a specific date yet. I understand what you're saying about the Hip-Hop Weekly's and album time but I think it'll just be another opportunity to shine while still releasing the material and possibly a retail album. Atleast I hope.

Alot of people still have never heard/slept on Hip Hop Weekly and if it was around the time of album release, opening of label, and all the stuff supposedly happening in '09 it could help build up alot of hype.
well shit, its the 26th so my guess was wrong.. hopefully soon!
I'm thinking this January, but my guess is as good as everyone else.
I think he should do a whole year starting from new years day, that way it would still be on a Wednesday (I think, I get confused with time zones)