Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wack mc´s instrumental???
(02-17-2009, 03:12 PM)PublicEnemyNo2 link Wrote: They need to leak this now!!

They need to leak it cause the hype when Slaughterhouse first formed and did their shows was crazy, now it's starting to die down. They need to show people that they are still active, even if they are making moves behind the scenes.
I'm guessing they probably won't be leaking it for a while, maybe at the last week of february. Joe Budden wants everyone attention on Padded Room first before slaughterhouse. I could be wrong though.
There were rumors that it was going to be a bonus track for Padded Room, which I hope is true. I'll be surprised if it doesn't drop before the Paid Dues Festival.
they should make a video for this and have krs-one in the vid for the intro would be phenomenal for the underground fans. 
Is there any news on this?? I cant wait any longer now.

I was under the impression they would be leaking it in March??

Or do you think they are saving it for a full mixtape or something? Does it definately exsist?
(03-10-2009, 07:57 AM)PublicEnemyNo2 link Wrote: Or do you think they are saving it for a full mixtape or something? Does it definately exsist?

It would appear that they are saving it for something, but I'm almost positive that they have recorded over it already.
It definitely exists and they've definitely recorded it, apparently Crooked and Royce had to make some changes to their verses, but that was like a month or so ago so I don't know what the deal is. Hopefully it drops soon though.
i think it will drop in da next week or so before paid dues festival