Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I Talks Snoop & Raekwon w/ Hard Knock TV (Video)

Quote:Earlier this week Devi Dev and Hard Knock TV released an exclusive interview with the Boss of the West. The second half of their video interview is now available online.

In the second half of Devi Dev's interview with Crooked I, the topic of conversation revolves around beef in Hip Hop. Crooked I touches on past tensions between the Slaughterhouse family and Wu-Tang during Rock The Bells 2009 as well as his own personal "beef" with Snoop Dogg. Of course both issues are now left in the past, but Crooked I explains how beef and Hip Hop sometimes go hand in hand. We encourage everyone to check out the interview in full by using the media player embedded below.

If you are interested in checking out the first installment of Devi Dev's interview with Crooked I, please be sure to click on the "related" link. In the mean time, keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for further updates.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRJpT9IzBa8[/youtube]

Related: http://www.thebossboard.com/article?newid=678
real spit, on another note how much u wanna bet crooked is banging devi dev, haha
aha that´s the reason why crook didn´t drop an album because he´s always rememberin other artists lyrics instead of his own...pretty lame.
HAHAHAHAHA he forgets his lines on stage, and makes excuses.... So does he forget release dates because he is waiting on the next soulja boi drop?
by the way that bitch devi askin dumb ass questions; the best question is you are toooooo long in this rapgame why we don´t get a real retail album from you?
(07-08-2010, 02:49 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:HAHAHAHAHA he forgets his lines on stage, and makes excuses.... So does he forget release dates because he is waiting on the next soulja boi drop?

effex says he doesn't even remember the lyrics to "DJ's and MC's"
damn we turnin into like papoose fans, we dissing him too much
crooked needs to get his shit together
(07-08-2010, 11:26 PM)THE MAD HATER link Wrote:[quote author=shaffaaf27 link=topic=4063.msg274235#msg274235 date=1278614998]
HAHAHAHAHA he forgets his lines on stage, and makes excuses.... So does he forget release dates because he is waiting on the next soulja boi drop?

effex says he doesn't even remember the lyrics to "DJ's and MC's"
[/quote]

LOL... That's what I was told.

Cause when he was performing at a show a while back someone asked him to perform DJs and MCs and he said, "I don't know if I remember the lyrics to that anymore".

It was one of the members on this site, can't remember which one.

I mean, you can't blame him though, that song is 12 years old.
true, Crooked puts out so many tracks/freestyles u really expect him 2 remember them all? thats like asking someone who wrote a book to recite the whole book without reading it. and also i understad this is a free forum people can talk bout wateva they want. but seriously these forums are turnin into "bitch about everything that Crooked does" forum.
crook makes it too easy for us to bitch about him. i duno how effex keeps his cool though. mans a saint