Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SH + Shady announcement???!!!
Crooked tweet -
Jus got great news from @kino1 #MusicIsMyLife I'm bout to celebrate w/ a shot of johnny walker blue.. #Cheers
mobile web • 7/9/10 5:57 PM

Joe budden tweet -
UH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, DONE DEAL ...... literally (about time too, i miss rapping, lol)
web • 7/9/10 4:41 PM
Yeah, I been following this too...

I'm guessing it means that Joe finally got his paper work straight.

Crooked already said he was on Shady in that Devi Dev interview, so I guess they are closer than ever or finally there.
Crooked said he was on shady as in solo? Or do you mean the group?
Crooked was joking in that interview, lol
(07-09-2010, 06:52 PM)JayE link Wrote:Crooked was joking in that interview, lol

He was joking about the thing with Paul, but I didn't get the impression that he was joking that his paper work was finished.

Either way, it doesn't matter.
oh man!!! you know crooked on twitter months ago he put somethin on twitter sayin this johnnie walker is weak!
so i retweeted him askin him if it was johnny blue as its the only whiskey i drink in fact ive got 3 bottles sittin in my room now
and yeha he tweeted me back sayin he aint sure... its good to know he knows the diffrence now!!!! ima have a bottle with ya bro!!

heres hoping.
It seems like were never gonna get an official announcement. haha
I got the impression he was joking about a solo Shady deal or being with shady at all.... i dont think its gonna happen until ALL 4 are able to sign, which could be now if joey was the one that was holding it up with the label issues
Slightly off topic guys but sir aah can go fuck himself...fat useless cunt