Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I - "Everythang"
(07-16-2010, 06:12 PM)CZR(626) link Wrote:YEAH I NEVER KNEW WHAT #OKBYE ACTUALLY MENT  8)

its a twitter thing
(07-16-2010, 06:36 PM)Episcop DOC Cvrle link Wrote:not bad at all, but nuttin  memorable...cant wait for Ep and GANGSTAS CRY (epic track)

i believe you on that,  must be a trip to listen to the track in full again after so many years. haha
yea OK BYE is on his twitter but if im not mistaken i think that he started sayin it when he had beef with benzino. i remember him sayin it at the end of his one song when talkin shit on benzi.
#OkBye is basically Twitter lingo, that Crooked I picked up and adopted as his own.
(07-16-2010, 06:36 PM)Episcop DOC Cvrle link Wrote:not bad at all, but nuttin  memorable...cant wait for Ep and GANGSTAS CRY (epic track)

u have a snippet of that gangsta cry epic track??
(07-17-2010, 12:23 AM)yobro link Wrote:[quote author=Episcop DOC Cvrle link=topic=4096.msg274650#msg274650 date=1279319808]
not bad at all, but nuttin  memorable...cant wait for Ep and GANGSTAS CRY (epic track)

[/quote]

why you askin for a snippet?  if the song will drop on 17th august or before that...
damn straight ferhat, u tell these impatient fools, u wanna hear the track wait til (month) august
(day)17  year(hopefully 2010)
(07-17-2010, 12:23 AM)yobro link Wrote:[quote author=Episcop DOC Cvrle link=topic=4096.msg274650#msg274650 date=1279319808]
not bad at all, but nuttin  memorable...cant wait for Ep and GANGSTAS CRY (epic track)

[/quote]

You cant get it no more because it was on the dynasty site but since thats got taken down so has the video! Unless someone has it on there hard drive....
(07-17-2010, 09:55 AM)blazincheech link Wrote:damn straight ferhat, u tell these impatient fools, u wanna hear the track wait til (month) august
(day)17  year(hopefully 2010)

i wanna hear it like you believe me but better late then never...i waitin since 5 years i remember when crooked was in the studio was talkin about his hiphop favs. like dre was usin his g-funk in the nwa niggaz4life record before the cronic, nas it was written,ice cube´s death certificate record and behind him this amazing song is playin...damn finally this comes out i hope he didn´t give ud the update record the og of this song would be dope and k-young must be on it cause we all know that he´s singin this hook.in my personal opion Boss & A Gangsta would be doper shit komplex produced that motherfucka.
track is cool. I'm happy to get a leak off the EP but hopefully this is the only one.

I agree this isn't the prototypical Crook beat, but homie needs to do some different shit to catch some ears outside of his usual fanbase. shrug.