Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So we're getting Gangstas Cry, what's next?
As everyone knows by now, Crooked I will be releasing one of his most highly anticipated tracks "Gangstas Cry" as a bonus cut on Planet COB Vol. 1.

While we've already heard a bunch of songs from the Boss sessions, is there any other unreleased gems that you guys are really looking forward to seeing released?

Personally, I am hoping that "Boss And A Gangsta" shows up on one of Crooked's projects or at least as a download.
the song he did with twista
(07-18-2010, 06:30 PM)Rodger Ramrod link Wrote:the song he did with twista

Agreed. I think we will see it show up on his next project.
(07-18-2010, 06:30 PM)Rodger Ramrod link Wrote:the song he did with twista

I didnt even know this existed, but I wanna hear it
(07-18-2010, 09:26 PM)Crooked I Stan link Wrote:[quote author=Rodger Ramrod link=topic=4103.msg274708#msg274708 date=1279492200]
the song he did with twista

I didnt even know this existed, but I wanna hear it
[/quote]

Yeah man... Originally it was said to be on Million Dollar Story and then later was possibly scheduled for the EP, but I'm not sure what it's going to be used on now.
The song with Tech N9ne. I've been waiting on that for a while.
Wait...does "Gangterz Cry" come with Planet COB or does it only come out with the whole combo thing?
(07-18-2010, 06:14 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:As everyone knows by now, Crooked I will be releasing one of his most highly anticipated tracks "Gangstas Cry" as a bonus cut on Planet COB Vol. 1.

While we've already heard a bunch of songs from the Boss sessions, is there any other unreleased gems that you guys are really looking forward to seeing released?

Personally, I am hoping that "Boss And A Gangsta" shows up on one of Crooked's projects or at least as a download.

yes "Boss and a gangsta", also that "Poke it out" song, and a track that kanye west produced for him and crooked did a song with fergie (that was actually a single during the time of 06)
the mc juice track
(07-18-2010, 10:09 PM)iKingD22 link Wrote:The song with Tech N9ne. I've been waiting on that for a while.

^This