Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So we're getting Gangstas Cry, what's next?
Saturday Night Life or smething that no one knows about but it is a classic!
(07-19-2010, 06:11 AM)ferhat link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=4103.msg274707#msg274707 date=1279491274]
As everyone knows by now, Crooked I will be releasing one of his most highly anticipated tracks "Gangstas Cry" as a bonus cut on Planet COB Vol. 1.

While we've already heard a bunch of songs from the Boss sessions, is there any other unreleased gems that you guys are really looking forward to seeing released?

Personally, I am hoping that "Boss And A Gangsta" shows up on one of Crooked's projects or at least as a download.

yes "Boss and a gangsta", also that "Poke it out" song, and a track that kanye west produced for him and crooked did a song with fergie (that was actually a single during the time of 06)
[/quote]

Boss and a Gansta and Poke It Out will certainly be leaking. It's just a matter of time. Be patient.
(07-21-2010, 06:46 PM)4 link Wrote:[quote author=ferhat link=topic=4103.msg274721#msg274721 date=1279534308]
[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=4103.msg274707#msg274707 date=1279491274]
As everyone knows by now, Crooked I will be releasing one of his most highly anticipated tracks "Gangstas Cry" as a bonus cut on Planet COB Vol. 1.

While we've already heard a bunch of songs from the Boss sessions, is there any other unreleased gems that you guys are really looking forward to seeing released?

Personally, I am hoping that "Boss And A Gangsta" shows up on one of Crooked's projects or at least as a download.

yes "Boss and a gangsta", also that "Poke it out" song, and a track that kanye west produced for him and crooked did a song with fergie (that was actually a single during the time of 06)
[/quote]

Boss and a Gansta and Poke It Out will certainly be leaking. It's just a matter of time. Be patient.
[/quote]

Hmmm............

LoL
(07-21-2010, 09:08 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=4 link=topic=4103.msg274835#msg274835 date=1279752415]
[quote author=ferhat link=topic=4103.msg274721#msg274721 date=1279534308]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hmmm............

LoL
[/quote]

lol why so pesimistic???
the collabo with Clint Dingo......2 of my fave MC's on one track
(07-22-2010, 03:27 AM)ferhat link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=4103.msg274838#msg274838 date=1279760927]
[quote author=4 link=topic=4103.msg274835#msg274835 date=1279752415]
[quote author=ferhat link=topic=4103.msg274721#msg274721 date=1279534308]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hmmm............

LoL
[/quote]

lol why so pesimistic???
[/quote]

I wasn't being pessimistic.

I meant, "Hmmm... ... are you dropping hints?"
  I just want to get the rest of "B.O.S.S." and sooner rather than later.  I don't really mind that he went back on the whole free download thing and put "Gangstas Cry" on a paid project.  I was planning on buying "Planet C.O.B." anyway, so that was fine with me.  I just wish he'd go ahead and make the rest of "B.O.S.S." available soon.  Even if he decided to charge for the rest of the tracks.  I wouldn't mind.  It's just that it's been years now, and I think most people would like to finally get to hear it in its entirety.
(07-22-2010, 12:54 PM)JohnnyL link Wrote:  I just want to get the rest of "B.O.S.S." and sooner rather than later.  I don't really mind that he went back on the whole free download thing and put "Gangstas Cry" on a paid project.  I was planning on buying "Planet C.O.B." anyway, so that was fine with me.  I just wish he'd go ahead and make the rest of "B.O.S.S." available soon.  Even if he decided to charge for the rest of the tracks.  I wouldn't mind.  It's just that it's been years now, and I think most people would like to finally get to hear it in its entirety.

Agreed. I just want to hear B.O.S.S. and i would do anything to hear that Group Therapy project, i will never understand why he left that in the vaults.
(07-22-2010, 02:20 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:[quote author=JohnnyL link=topic=4103.msg274860#msg274860 date=1279817689]
  I just want to get the rest of "B.O.S.S." and sooner rather than later.  I don't really mind that he went back on the whole free download thing and put "Gangstas Cry" on a paid project.  I was planning on buying "Planet C.O.B." anyway, so that was fine with me.  I just wish he'd go ahead and make the rest of "B.O.S.S." available soon.  Even if he decided to charge for the rest of the tracks.  I wouldn't mind.  It's just that it's been years now, and I think most people would like to finally get to hear it in its entirety.

Agreed. I just want to hear B.O.S.S. and i would do anything to hear that Group Therapy project, i will never understand why he left that in the vaults.
[/quote]

I Believe that Group Therapy is in King Techs hands now but I'm not 100% sure. I did get the chance to hear a couple tracks off GT and they were fucking FIRE!!!!! so I'm definitely waiting for this to drop too.
He should put one B.O.S.S. track as a bonus on every Crooked I and SH release that comes out for the next few years.