Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So we're getting Gangstas Cry, what's next?
If you listen closely to the intro of "One more time" you will hear a bit of "Boss and a gangsta"
(07-22-2010, 10:48 PM)rebel.AL link Wrote:If you listen closely to the intro of "One more time" you will hear a bit of "Boss and a gangsta"

Yeah, it's mad low though even if you put the speakers up really loud, lol.
For some reason, I can't remember the "One More Time" song.  Was that also a "B.O.S.S." track, or is it from something else?
(07-23-2010, 12:28 PM)JohnnyL link Wrote:For some reason, I can't remember the "One More Time" song.  Was that also a "B.O.S.S." track, or is it from something else?

its from Pig Face Weapon Waist
When Crook releases  Gangstas Cry it will be very hard to make a better song then that, other then Boss And A Gangsta that is on the same level. I hope he has more songs of y that quality because if u ask me both tracks deserve to be on his DEBUT album, LP!
Man I can't wait to hear this song...I pre-ordered the EP, but no way was I droppin $20 on a #OKBYE T-shirt lol  There's sooooo many songs I wanna hear from Crook, but I'll just settle for whatever we get...not like I have a choice lol
(07-23-2010, 04:20 PM)Episcop DOC Cvrle link Wrote:When Crook releases  Gangstas Cry it will be very hard to make a better song then that, other then Boss And A Gangsta that is on the same level. I hope he has more songs of y that quality because if u ask me both tracks deserve to be on his DEBUT album, LP!

It makes you wonder right? If we're getting Gangstas Cry on the EP, imagine what's on the LP!
(07-23-2010, 03:09 PM)Bones_COB link Wrote:[quote author=JohnnyL link=topic=4103.msg274908#msg274908 date=1279902497]
For some reason, I can't remember the "One More Time" song.  Was that also a "B.O.S.S." track, or is it from something else?

[/quote]

Oh okay.  That would explain it.  I don't listen to that one a whole lot.  There are a few tracks on there that I really like though.
(07-23-2010, 09:47 PM)JohnnyL link Wrote:[quote author=Bones_COB link=topic=4103.msg274910#msg274910 date=1279912156]
[quote author=JohnnyL link=topic=4103.msg274908#msg274908 date=1279902497]

[/quote]

Oh okay.  That would explain it.  I don't listen to that one a whole lot.  There are a few tracks on there that I really like though.
[/quote]

It's actually a great track, nice funky West Coast beat (at least in my opinion).

However, the stand out on Weapon Waist for me is "U Shoulda Made A Phone Call".
none of that ep was standout in terms of lyrics though. Kyoung and the beat was brilliant for that song.

man i wish i could do the whole pre order package! I so wanna hear it. But it'll be on everywebsite, so its all good.

group therapy and blammers and burners i want to hear aswell.