Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hope Budden is joking...
http://nahright.com/news/2010/07/27/vide...ebuddentv/
I think its pretty obvious.
(07-28-2010, 12:31 PM)PublicEnemyNo2 link Wrote:I think its pretty obvious.

I think the dude took him seriously though...
lol this dude is a joke, but i think they laughin at him...btw.Who the fuc is joe budden???? drop a single named pump it up and actin like a G.O.A.T...lol.
(07-28-2010, 05:47 PM)ferhat link Wrote:Who the fuc is joe budden???? drop a single named pump it up and actin like a G.O.A.T...lol.

What single did Crooked I drop that ended up getting airtime? Huh?
(07-29-2010, 04:51 PM)anita_job link Wrote:[quote author=ferhat link=topic=4143.msg275079#msg275079 date=1280353648]
Who the fuc is joe budden???? drop a single named pump it up and actin like a G.O.A.T...lol.

[/quote]

so damn hood feat.sisqo was a riot in la if you ask me and the radios played this joint alot.
(07-29-2010, 05:38 PM)ferhat link Wrote:[quote author=anita_job link=topic=4143.msg275103#msg275103 date=1280436670]
[quote author=ferhat link=topic=4143.msg275079#msg275079 date=1280353648]
Who the fuc is joe budden???? drop a single named pump it up and actin like a G.O.A.T...lol.

[/quote]

so damn hood feat.sisqo was a riot in la if you ask me and the radios played this joint alot.
[/quote]

Let's be real here.

Pump It Up = Grammy nomination, top40 billboard hit
(07-29-2010, 05:48 PM)JayE link Wrote:[quote author=ferhat link=topic=4143.msg275104#msg275104 date=1280439499]
[quote author=anita_job link=topic=4143.msg275103#msg275103 date=1280436670]
[quote author=ferhat link=topic=4143.msg275079#msg275079 date=1280353648]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Let's be real here.

Pump It Up = Grammy nomination, top40 billboard hit

[/quote]

it´s easy for someone who´s from the east and on the 1st hiphop label & major of all time.
(07-28-2010, 05:47 PM)ferhat link Wrote:lol this dude is a joke, but i think they laughin at him...btw.Who the fuc is joe budden???? drop a single named pump it up and actin like a G.O.A.T...lol.
  I didn't get the vibe that Budden thinks he's the G.O.A.T.

(07-29-2010, 04:51 PM)anita_job link Wrote:[quote author=ferhat link=topic=4143.msg275079#msg275079 date=1280353648]

[/quote]

...However I also don't really think Crook has ever alluded to that title either...he has said best to be still doing it but never cocky enough to say he is better then Pac ect...

Basically I think your jumping on a joke that Ferhat made for absolutely no reason other then the fact that he made a baseless joke, no hate to either of you, it's just it goes from a fun thread about Budden obviously making fun of this guy(who I don't even think caught on) to a thread arguing about god knows what your actually arguing over....it's clearly not the skills so I guess your arguing over who had the better song.... which is actually really irrelevant to the G.O.A.T.   

I guess all I'm saying is you guys seem to be arguing(not that its a serious argument) for no reason....IDK maybe I'm reading to much into this, I will admit I don't read every topic, it just seems like when I do read a thread Ferhat can say something innocent and someone will jump on his comment no matter what

to keep on topic(although theres kinda two topics now) Yes Budden was clearly kidding, since he was cracking up as the guy was "spitting/reading" seriously dude had zero flow, how he could be thinking he was doing anything other then bombing IDK

and to comment on what you guys are debating, clearly Budden had the more mainstream hit, and yes it could very well of had to do with the label situation or it might of just been budden got a killer beat that he made an amazing hook for, you gotta remember that having a mainstream song is more then just advertisement, more then hot lyrics,beat,hook

Out those 4 things one of them is not an important ingredient to having mainstream appeal and of course that's lyrics, most mainstream songs seem to have a catchy beat with a catchy hook, and generally lots of airplay(advertisement)

(all of this is IMO so please tell me if you see it differently these are conclusions I have come to from looking at different kinds of people and what qualities I notice in the mainstream songs I get into)
 Defective Crooked I Robot
(07-29-2010, 06:52 PM)ehbunner link Wrote:[quote author=ferhat link=topic=4143.msg275079#msg275079 date=1280353648]
lol this dude is a joke, but i think they laughin at him...btw.Who the fuc is joe budden???? drop a single named pump it up and actin like a G.O.A.T...lol.
  I didn't get the vibe that Budden thinks he's the G.O.A.T.

[/quote]

...However I also don't really think Crook has ever alluded to that title either...he has said best to be still doing it but never cocky enough to say he is better then Pac ect...

Basically I think your jumping on a joke that Ferhat made for absolutely no reason other then the fact that he made a baseless joke, no hate to either of you, it's just it goes from a fun thread about Budden obviously making fun of this guy(who I don't even think caught on) to a thread arguing about god knows what your actually arguing over....it's clearly not the skills so I guess your arguing over who had the better song.... which is actually really irrelevant to the G.O.A.T.   

I guess all I'm saying is you guys seem to be arguing(not that its a serious argument) for no reason....IDK maybe I'm reading to much into this, I will admit I don't read every topic, it just seems like when I do read a thread Ferhat can say something innocent and someone will jump on his comment no matter what

to keep on topic(although theres kinda two topics now) Yes Budden was clearly kidding, since he was cracking up as the guy was "spitting/reading" seriously dude had zero flow, how he could be thinking he was doing anything other then bombing IDK

and to comment on what you guys are debating, clearly Budden had the more mainstream hit, and yes it could very well of had to do with the label situation or it might of just been budden got a killer beat that he made an amazing hook for, you gotta remember that having a mainstream song is more then just advertisement, more then hot lyrics,beat,hook

Out those 4 things one of them is not an important ingredient to having mainstream appeal and of course that's lyrics, most mainstream songs seem to have a catchy beat with a catchy hook, and generally lots of airplay(advertisement)

(all of this is IMO so please tell me if you see it differently these are conclusions I have come to from looking at different kinds of people and what qualities I notice in the mainstream songs I get into)
[/quote]

/thread and props