Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official "Hip Hop Weekly: Reloaded" Thread
Crook needs to stop bullshitting and get back to making that real music again. HipHopWeekly was so successful and popular the first time around because it was unique and original. This is just another excuse for the album push back and something to fall back on to. When that incident happened last year and he came out with "If you ever hear me" he was on some real shit and back with that aggression and passion in his voice and style. He needs to stop making these little bullshit freestyle and start releasing that real shit again, "ride with a g"
FUCKIN RIGHT DOGGY!!!! YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! SOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW
So, what beats do people wanna hear Crooked spit on this time around?
Ha I'll get back to you on that.
Been waiting for this shit ever since last one stopped lol! this best crook news since he joined S.H! would like to hear him over some cube shit and a lil shout out  8)
Does it matter what beat! You already know we finna kill it..
i'm hoping this leads to something other than just pushbacks..

I loved HHW but itz time to hear some original shit from Crook
i wanna hear him spit over Pacs Hail Mary beat... and many more
(08-03-2010, 10:17 PM)rebel.AL link Wrote:Crook needs to stop bullshitting and get back to making that real music again. HipHopWeekly was so successful and popular the first time around because it was unique and original. This is just another excuse for the album push back and something to fall back on to. When that incident happened last year and he came out with "If you ever hear me" he was on some real shit and back with that aggression and passion in his voice and style. He needs to stop making these little bullshit freestyle and start releasing that real shit again, "ride with a g"

agree... also wouldnt be suprised if he dropped like 3 or 4 then stopped..
(08-04-2010, 12:31 AM)L link Wrote:[quote author=rebel.AL link=topic=4164.msg275245#msg275245 date=1280888245]
Crook needs to stop bullshitting and get back to making that real music again. HipHopWeekly was so successful and popular the first time around because it was unique and original. This is just another excuse for the album push back and something to fall back on to. When that incident happened last year and he came out with "If you ever hear me" he was on some real shit and back with that aggression and passion in his voice and style. He needs to stop making these little bullshit freestyle and start releasing that real shit again, "ride with a g"

agree... also wouldnt be suprised if he dropped like 3 or 4 then stopped..
[/quote]

Why would he drop 3 or 4 and stop?