Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official "Hip Hop Weekly: Reloaded" Thread
The bar was set so high that C.I. would have to pull something really special out of the hat to come even close to the first series. I really hope he does make something even better than the first but I worry that it won't come close, for whatever reason, and people end up disappointed.
Oh and does 8/11 mean 11th August or 8 November?
(08-04-2010, 06:19 PM)4 link Wrote:Oh and does 8/11 mean 11th August or 8 November?

11th August in American terms
Effex, is there anyway we can suggest beats for Crooked to rip to shreds during this new Hip Hop Weekly?
(08-04-2010, 06:54 PM)D-91 link Wrote:Effex, is there anyway we can suggest beats for Crooked to rip to shreds during this new Hip Hop Weekly?

You can make all requests in here, or we could start a request thread, but I think it would be easier to stick them right in this thread.

Additionally, I'm sure Crooked will be taking requests on Twitter.

Once he starts we'll get a good idea of how it's going to go down.
(08-04-2010, 06:57 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=D-91 link=topic=4164.msg275310#msg275310 date=1280962489]
Effex, is there anyway we can suggest beats for Crooked to rip to shreds during this new Hip Hop Weekly?

You can make all requests in here, or we could start a request thread, but I think it would be easier to stick them right in this thread.

[/quote]

yeah but the thing about twitter is sometimes fucked up cause if he ain´t follow you then he can´t easliy read your request,
(08-04-2010, 07:52 PM)ferhat link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=4164.msg275311#msg275311 date=1280962637]
[quote author=D-91 link=topic=4164.msg275310#msg275310 date=1280962489]

[/quote]

yeah but the thing about twitter is sometimes fucked up cause if he ain´t follow you then he can´t easliy read your request,
[/quote]

True, but if he checks his "@" messages, at least he'll see them.

We'll figure something out. I'm sure people will be making requests on here and Planet COB, he'll see them one way or another.
simon says (pharoahe monch), nuff respect (big daddy kane), boom bye yeay (sean price), protect ya neck (wu), murder (ugk), next episode (dre), fuck the police (dilla), and he should also do at least 1 beat from joey, joell and nickel.
(08-04-2010, 10:50 PM)ThaHolyChronic link Wrote:he should also do at least 1 beat from joey, joell and nickel.

That's be a good idea.
I would love to hear him over Eminem - Cindarella Man