Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enter The Mind Of Joe Budden, is it worth it?
is anyone actually buying this lyric book? tbh im not trying to black ball Joe or anything but im not paying 30 bucks (20 something british pounds) for a book with something I can look up in the internet and I know his lyrics affect people, they have affected me but im not paying that kind of money for a paperback, and that's not including shipping, plus I payed much less than that for Eminems auto-biography and it had not only his story but lyric sheets colour photos and it was hardback, Joey isn't putting anything else in this book but lyrics, no incite, no explaining just lyrics, shit you could google im sorry Joe I support you, your one of my favourite emcees ever but that is scandalous.
If one of my favourite emcees (Royce, Jeezy, Em..) released a lyric book, then yeah I'd buy it regardless
(08-09-2010, 09:59 PM)Makaveli link Wrote:If one of my favourite emcees (Royce, Jeezy, Em..) released a lyric book, then yeah I'd buy it regardless

JEEZY?  lol please tell me Jeezy is for MC Juice and not Young Jeezy
I guess my favorite part about this book's concept is that at least the lyrics are confirmed by Joe himself.

It's no secret that Joe's lyrics are highly disputed. It would be interested to see some of the misconceptions cleared up.
how can you mention Royce and Em in the same sentence as Jeezy? damn people!!!!
I fuck with Jeezy

Im not saying his lyrics are worth buying a book about

Just using as an example
I got my book Friday, and aside from being a little small, it is very nice and is signed by Joe