Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I - "Mass Appeal" (Hip Hop Weekly: Reloaded)
Get em crooked, hopefully he has the resolve to see this through for at least a couple of months.

Great rapper over the best beats in history, it's certainly a winning formula.
absolute fire as usual Crook... stil cant wait 2 hear you rip up 2Pacs Hail Mary beat tho
Perfect beat to kick off the new series, and yeah agree with everyone on hoping Crook keeps banging these out every week...

Not sure what he means at the end of it though when he says, "or find me in a suite 6 leanin', that's sugar dice kickstands, think about it...nah fuck it, I'll wait..."

what's your take on that?
(08-11-2010, 11:58 AM)SLEE link Wrote:Perfect beat to kick off the new series, and yeah agree with everyone on hoping Crook keeps banging these out every week...

Not sure what he means at the end of it though when he says, "or find me in a suite 6 leanin', that's sugar dice kickstands, think about it...nah fuck it, I'll wait..."

yeah that kinda got me too lol and i'm usually good at catching on to metaphors so good job crooked for not only picking mass appeal to rip sum tight shit but saying something that went over my head for once in a longtimeSmile
fire... hip hop weekly is good shit

(08-11-2010, 11:58 AM)SLEE link Wrote:Not sure what he means at the end of it though when he says, "or find me in a suite 6 leanin', that's sugar dice kickstands, think about it...nah fuck it, I'll wait..."

umm like a sweet 6 (as in a car) leanin (either drunk or surped).. so sweet (sugar) 6 (dice) leanin (kickstands)
I'm really trippin right now, my computer is fucked ! cant download very well I only get thirty seconds of the song.
does someone knowes how to fix it..?
I dont want to miss 1 of the HHW series.. I never missed one.
I NEED them all.
Guess I'm gonna be the hater here... but why are we excited about dude rocking over beats that are nearly 20 years old?

(08-11-2010, 01:39 PM)AuthorEyes link Wrote:fire... hip hop weekly is good shit

[quote author=SLEE link=topic=4203.msg275603#msg275603 date=1281542317]

umm like a sweet 6 (as in a car) leanin (either drunk or surped).. so sweet (sugar) 6 (dice) leanin (kickstands)
[/quote]

That line took me 3 listens to catch. haha what a great way to start the series.
I came buckets.