Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I - Untouchable on 13th September
(08-30-2010, 07:53 PM)Im Still A MC OG link Wrote:unless u see my name on this project

its not the real deal

thats a BOSS song my nigga
(08-30-2010, 08:29 PM)WOLF WANGGG link Wrote:[quote author=*removed* link=topic=4331.msg276735#msg276735 date=1283212411]
unless u see my name on this project

its not the real deal

thats a BOSS song my nigga
[/quote]

LOL Wolfy you crazy using that snippet I sent you in the sampler lol when i was listening to this I was like wtf hahahaha
after listening to the snippets this looks fake as megan fox tits
hmm.  Is this comin from Daz?  I remember Cold Game was one of the 5 or 6 Crooked Tracks he claimed to be releasing a few years back.
(08-31-2010, 12:42 PM)Snake Eyez link Wrote:hmm.  Is this comin from Daz?  I remember Cold Game was one of the 5 or 6 Crooked Tracks he claimed to be releasing a few years back.

"Cold Game" was going to be on Daz's DPG Recordz version of "Say Hi to the Bad Guy," as was "Knock, Knock, Knock."  I have a feeling though that this whole thing is just fake.  That, or the person who put this together has for some unknown reason put together the worst collection of snippets ever assembled.  Most of the songs on that sampler are not even the songs listed on that track list.
(08-30-2010, 04:19 PM)adamtfhc link Wrote:Neither can I.I'm bunking off work early doors that day to Get in the pub as early as possible.

damn scum!
Cuz I'm spurs?
right Wink
Woolwich wanderer I take it?
my brother supports the scum, therefore i dont :p i support middlesbrough, but been bought up going to highbury/emirates through family and mates. so i consider them my second team.