Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I - Untouchable on 13th September
Are you guys ready for me to lock this yet or should we keep the thread going?
go ahead. its BS that crook doesnt want out, right. old boring material.  i say lock it.
LMAO @ calling it boring material

crooked i aint borin
the subjects are, the beats are, the whole DR era is. its dead, boring, buried, let it go. if PCOBV1 is anything to go by, there no point in even listening to that old stuff.
u def
(08-31-2010, 08:59 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:the subjects are, the beats are, the whole DR era is. its dead, boring, buried, let it go. if PCOBV1 is anything to go by, there no point in even listening to that old stuff.

I still love a lot of Crooked I's early work, some of my favorite tracks are from that era and before it.

However, I agree, I'm looking forward to the future. I'd hate to see Crooked focus on the past and fall into the same trap as so many West Coast artists.
(08-31-2010, 09:28 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=shaffaaf27 link=topic=4331.msg276777#msg276777 date=1283302751]
the subjects are, the beats are, the whole DR era is. its dead, boring, buried, let it go. if PCOBV1 is anything to go by, there no point in even listening to that old stuff.

I still love a lot of Crooked I's early work, some of my favorite tracks are from that era and before it.

However, I agree, I'm looking forward to the future. I'd hate to see Crooked focus on the past and fall into the same trap as so many West Coast artists.
[/quote]

The material is far from boring.  The wait to hear it has been pretty boring though.
really? isnt it just more gun toting bitch fucking songs?
(08-31-2010, 10:42 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:really? isnt it just more gun toting bitch fucking songs?

Probably.  I'll let you know when I finally get to hear it. lol
isnt that ALL crooked music?