Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I says Royce is falling off?
http://nahright.com/news/2010/09/01/croo...eloaded-4/
#  Crooked I Says:
September 1st, 2010 at 2:23 pm

Royce is falling off.

^ hate to admit this.
I don't see where u got that from maybe I'm missing it? Where does crooked say that?
I seriously think some of the people are retarded here. I mean, I can't even believe how fuckin stupid people can be. Amazing.
My fucking point was that anyone can use the name "Crooked I" there. So eventhough it says "Crooked I says" it doesn't REALLY mean Crooked I the rapper said that.
(09-02-2010, 03:59 PM)JayE link Wrote:My fucking point was that anyone can use the name "Crooked I" there. So eventhough it says "Crooked I says" it doesn't REALLY mean Crooked I the rapper said that.

Nahright gets HHWs first. He commented there first last week as well. If it wasn't him, they'd remove the comments. If you think you can impersonate him, post a comment as "Crooked I." I think it's linked to one's email address, which is private.
the quote you posted was posted by "a profile" which didn't have no goddamn links...
and 2dopeboyz posted it before nahright.

someone commented their post before nahright even posted it.
haha .... this is the worst reference ever lol..
(09-02-2010, 04:10 PM)anita_job link Wrote:[quote author=JayE link=topic=4343.msg276876#msg276876 date=1283457599]
My fucking point was that anyone can use the name "Crooked I" there. So eventhough it says "Crooked I says" it doesn't REALLY mean Crooked I the rapper said that.

Nahright gets HHWs first. He commented there first last week as well. If it wasn't him, they'd remove the comments. If you think you can impersonate him, post a comment as "Crooked I." I think it's linked to one's email address, which is private.
[/quote]

umm for the 100th time this is NOT the real crooked i
its a guy/girl who started pretending to be him back in 2007 during the first run
btw nahright is 90% females who post in the comments section
CLOSE THIS BULLSHIT EFFEX