Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Session One" w/ Joe Budden Coming Soon
So, today it was pretty much confirmed via Twitter that Joe is cutting ties with Amalgam Digital. I'm not really going to post all the drama, but it was announced by Joe's manager that a version of Session One featuring Joe is on the way...

Definitely something to look forward to!
He should just wait for session two.
(09-03-2010, 01:08 AM)iKING link Wrote:He should just wait for session two.

True, but I'd still like to hear his verse, it just sounds weird with...

"Where's jump off Joe Beezzzyyy..." and then it trails off to nothing, lol.
lol and then session two starts with Joey. Haa
(09-03-2010, 01:11 AM)iKING link Wrote:lol and then session two starts with Joey. Haa

LoL, I hear that!
joe should form his own group consisting of just him and his multiple personalities. And Em should take his place in slaughterhouse. now that would be a dream come true
I know I'm gunna take a lot of shit for this comment but fuck it I speak my mind. Joe Budden the person is such a douchebag that I can't take Joe Budden the rapper seriously.. I mean even if he can rhyme it doesn't change the fact that he's a clown..
My best guess is that the track will be included in the Slaughterhouse EP coming in October, who knows though.
Great news...both that a complete version of "Session One" is on it's way, and that he's finished with Amalgam Digital.  I wonder though, what does that mean for the future of "The Great Escape," ?  The clips that they played for that album on joebuddentv sounded amazing. 
(09-03-2010, 04:33 PM)JohnnyL link Wrote:Great news...both that a complete version of "Session One" is on it's way, and that he's finished with Amalgam Digital.  I wonder though, what does that mean for the future of "The Great Escape," ?  The clips that they played for that album on joebuddentv sounded amazing. 

Great Escape will still be dropping.