Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Session One" w/ Joe Budden Coming Soon
another L for budens
(10-22-2010, 11:41 PM)THE MAD HATER link Wrote:another L for budens

Actually according to Miss Info, Just Blaze played the "Session One" Joe Budden verse on the radio last night. Apparently there is no rips available... yet.
(10-22-2010, 11:51 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=THE MAD HATER link=topic=4350.msg278992#msg278992 date=1287805265]
another L for budens

Actually according to Miss Info, Just Blaze played the "Session One" Joe Budden verse on the radio last night. Apparently there is no rips available... yet.
[/quote]

she lyin

joe budden stans wouldn't let time pass
Theres no way that it would go this long without a rip, does it even exist??
(11-19-2010, 07:32 PM)Rampage link Wrote:Theres no way that it would go this long without a rip, does it even exist??

I don't think Just ever released it to anyone...
it would be fuckin bullshit if sesh 2 comes out before we get a real version of the 1st
(11-19-2010, 07:58 PM)Grade A link Wrote:it would be fuckin bullshit if sesh 2 comes out before we get a real version of the 1st

you obviously didnt hear the snippit of session 2 with crooks verse....i want that shit to drop asap
Yep.

But can someone brief me on the situation with SH and Shady now? The impression Im getting, from what I heard form all different members n shit, is that Joe Budden is the only one who is not signed on shady records right now. I remember that tweet thing with Joell sayin he was celebratin cauz of major announcement or wtv. And Crooked always sayin hes with shady. Plus Royce doin songs and might have an album with shady droppin soon...So what's up with Joe B? All I heard bout it is the interview he did sayin he didnt want to be signed on shady as a single artist...Anywayz, I thought session 2 was supposed to be out to promote Joe and Joell records...as you can see Im lost haha

Fuck that gossip talkshit on internet forums but weve been waitin for the official announcement for what..more than a year now? haha, im gettin impatient with that shit wtv
(11-20-2010, 12:27 AM)Lyricest link Wrote:Yep.

But can someone brief me on the situation with SH and Shady now? The impression Im getting, from what I heard form all different members n shit, is that Joe Budden is the only one who is not signed on shady records right now. I remember that tweet thing with Joell sayin he was celebratin cauz of major announcement or wtv. And Crooked always sayin hes with shady. Plus Royce doin songs and might have an album with shady droppin soon...So what's up with Joe B? All I heard bout it is the interview he did sayin he didnt want to be signed on shady as a single artist...Anywayz, I thought session 2 was supposed to be out to promote Joe and Joell records...as you can see Im lost haha

Fuck that gossip talkshit on internet forums but weve been waitin for the official announcement for what..more than a year now? haha, im gettin impatient with that shit wtv

nobody knows for sure

but i think it'll fall into place in '11