Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joell Ortiz - "Free Agent" (Drops Nov. 9th)
According to Joell Ortiz, his long awaited "Free Agent" album will finally be surfacing in November.

"We worked out for free agent to see light of day on nov 9th. Looks positive so far. but you never know #rule4080" - @Joell Ortiz
We'll see, this is like the 8th different date
(09-07-2010, 08:37 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:We'll see, this is like the 8th different date

LoL...

Well, as long as they keep announcing them, I'll keep posting them!

From what I hear, the album has changed dramatically since he started it though.
(09-07-2010, 08:52 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=4370.msg277096#msg277096 date=1283906221]
We'll see, this is like the 8th different date

LoL...

Well, as long as they keep announcing them, I'll keep posting them!

From what I hear, the album has changed dramatically since he started it though.
[/quote]

Yeah he has changed it up alot, hopefully its real deep and personal but still for the streets, thats the Joell i love to hear
Lol, I'll believe it when there's a pre-order option up on Amazon.

As much as I love these Slaughterhouse guys, their "release dates" are laughable.
(09-08-2010, 12:40 AM)Billmatic link Wrote:Lol, I'll believe it when there's a pre-order option up on Amazon.

As much as I love these Slaughterhouse guys, their "release dates" are laughable.

Lol you know they're laughable when Crooked may be the most reliable when it comes to release dates out of the whole group
Royce is definitely the most reliable... He's the only one to have dropped an LP since the SH album. And then you have the BE 3 (which got dropped for free a day or two before the intended release date.
(09-08-2010, 02:02 AM)Suburban Reject link Wrote:Royce is definitely the most reliable... He's the only one to have dropped an LP since the SH album. And then you have the BE 3 (which got dropped for free a day or two before the intended release date.

Agreed.
well Joell pretty much said earlier he's leaving the label now/soon so this SHOULD be reliable.

But we'll see...
(09-08-2010, 02:02 AM)Suburban Reject link Wrote:Royce is definitely the most reliable... He's the only one to have dropped an LP since the SH album. And then you have the BE 3 (which got dropped for free a day or two before the intended release date.

Actually... BE3 was originally supposed to come out on March 13th of this year, lol.