Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joell Ortiz - "Free Agent" (Drops Nov. 9th)
http://content.onsmash.com/archives/44746

this link says Joell got a EP comin out on friday called farewell summer n it gota track off it
dont know how u can say royce is reliable with only like 1 mixtape every 2 years, and also he pushed back the date for BE3 by like a month. dont get me wrong he is an ill rapper and so is the rest of SH, but reliable??? i dont thnk any of them really are
(09-08-2010, 02:25 PM)blazincheech link Wrote:dont know how u can say royce is reliable with only like 1 mixtape every 2 years, and also he pushed back the date for BE3 by like a month. dont get me wrong he is an ill rapper and so is the rest of SH, but reliable??? i dont thnk any of them really are

This
atleast he released stuff!
don´t believe the hype...
Basically, I said MOST reliable. A 2 month push back is better than some of the other push backs we've seen from them. This EP has an insane looking tracklist (Farewell Summer). I hope E1 has finally given up trying to market him in a more mainstream way and let him just drop the Free Agent he wants when he wants and let him enter a better situation.