Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I - "Talkin To Myself" (Hip Hop Weekly Reloaded 5)

Quote:As Crooked I continues to take radio stations by storm with the release of his single Everythang, the Boss of the West has unleashed another monumental freestyle.

Crooked I's Hip Hop Weekly: Reloaded series has officially reached week five and another instrumental has been left dismantled. On this week's installment, we find the Long Beach boss tackles the beat to Eminem's Talkin' To Myself. While fans will be blown away by Crooked I's menacing word play and acapella, they will be excited to hear an extensive list of shout outs as well. Furthermore, Crooked I left Chicago's Kobe on the instrumental as the freestyle is a preview to their upcoming collaborations. If you are interested in checking out the new track in full, please use the music player or download link included below.

Make sure to visit our music archive to check out previous Hip Hop Weekly: Reloaded installments. In the the mean time, keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for further updates. See you next week!

Download / Stream:  http://www.thebossboard.com/audio.php?sonid=297
wooo weee !!! nice, crooked killed it again as usual and the beat is hot, glad crook laced this one !!!
crook killed this one
fire
I like the shout out to the boss boards at the beginning. And of course straight banger again.
Best one yet. Wow. The angry/ personal Crooked is the best
Best HHWR yet.
(09-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Billmatic link Wrote:Best HHWR yet.

My favorite so far is definitely "Light Up", but this one is insane too.

I have to give it time to set in... even though I've had it on loop since I first heard it. lol!
hott
yet again crook kills the beat...i wonder when hes gonna get the recognition that he deserves