Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I - "Talkin To Myself" (Hip Hop Weekly Reloaded 5)
The HHW concept is fucking crazy, I mean how are you going to do this on the side every week for free, spending some incredible fuckin bars...People dont get it.
(09-08-2010, 09:12 PM)Lyricest link Wrote:The HHW concept is fucking crazy, I mean how are you going to do this on the side every week for free, spending some incredible fuckin bars...People dont get it.

I remember back during the original Hip Hop Weekly series people said Crook would run out of rhymes...

It's now 2010 and it hasn't happened yet.

It's like you said... people need to wake up!
It is truly amazing how Crooked can just drop bar after bar of nastiness once a week for free, and NOT run out of shit to say, or recycle rhymes. Best rapper alive, hands down.

Oh yeah, and I was hoping he would do a weekly over "Talkin' 2 Myself" just last week actually, definitely my favorite song off Recovery. Plus the affiliation with Kobe, it definitely made sense for Crook to rip this beat.

The best part about Hip-Hop Weekly: Reloaded is it's only week 5! Lol, we still got 47 left.
(09-08-2010, 10:36 PM)TU Times link Wrote:It is truly amazing how Crooked can just drop bar after bar of nastiness once a week for free, and NOT run out of shit to say, or recycle rhymes. Best rapper alive, hands down.

Oh yeah, and I was hoping he would do a weekly over "Talkin' 2 Myself" just last week actually, definitely my favorite song off Recovery. Plus the affiliation with Kobe, it definitely made sense for Crook to rip this beat.

The best part about Hip-Hop Weekly: Reloaded is it's only week 5! Lol, we still got 47 left.

Did he really say he was doing 52 weeks again?
(09-08-2010, 11:05 PM)Billmatic link Wrote:[quote author=TU Times link=topic=4373.msg277159#msg277159 date=1283999813]
It is truly amazing how Crooked can just drop bar after bar of nastiness once a week for free, and NOT run out of shit to say, or recycle rhymes. Best rapper alive, hands down.

Did he really say he was doing 52 weeks again?
[/quote]

Well he said in a recent interview that he wasn't necessarily committing to 52 weeks, but didn't rule it out either.

I think it will be like last time, he didn't plan out for 52 weeks, but due to popular response he made it a full year.

i finnally got a shout out, anyways crooked murdered this song!
this song goes hard , nice post
left me speachless!

glad he shouted out TBB, i asked him to do that a week or 2 ago. Now i wish he would shout me out.
As much as I hate to say it he'll get the recognition he deserves when he drops an album.

(09-08-2010, 08:55 PM)kriszal link Wrote:yet again crook kills the beat...i wonder when hes gonna get the recognition that he deserves
Nice.....Keep them Recovery beats coming.... Next one, Almost Famous!