Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I - "Medicine" (Hip Hop Weekly Reloaded: 6)
yeah caus he gives such a fuck about you haha :p
(09-17-2010, 06:14 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:yeah caus he gives such a fuck about you haha :p

basiclly he´s give a fuck about all his fans, his thoughts are give me your money and then get the fuck outta here...it´s nothing wrong with that picture, if you a multiplatium star then okay, but if you are a bum from the eastside of lbc then send your demo to snoop hahahaha.
(09-17-2010, 05:36 PM)101dhs link Wrote:so basically, this picture applies to Ferhat:

[Image: 28slzer.jpg]

lololololololololololol comedy! COB!
Ferhat, you've met Crooked, you of all people should know that he truly appreciates his fans.

You're talking about a guy who gives away so much music for free, shouts out fans in his music and will actually kick it with them too. I've heard very few, if any negative experiences between fans interacting with Crooked.

Maybe people are too twisted by the Twitter / Ustream age, but Crooked was doing stuff like this way before all these other rappers.

As far as him being out for your money... he's released more music for free, than he's actually sold. If anything, he should be selling more material. Your logic seems flawed man.
damn ferhat , like they say play wit fire you,ll get burnt
(09-17-2010, 08:39 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:Ferhat, you've met Crooked, you of all people should know that he truly appreciates his fans.

You're talking about a guy who gives away so much music for free, shouts out fans in his music and will actually kick it with them too. I've heard very few, if any negative experiences between fans interacting with Crooked.

Maybe people are too twisted by the Twitter / Ustream age, but Crooked was doing stuff like this way before all these other rappers.

As far as him being out for your money... he's released more music for free, than he's actually sold. If anything, he should be selling more material. Your logic seems flawed man.
it has nothing to do with music directly, it´s the mentaly that he got that what im sayin.from the music perspective he´s talented but from the human being thing he´s zero.that´s my opion. i should do a disstrack against him hahaha.
(09-17-2010, 05:36 PM)101dhs link Wrote:so basically, this picture applies to Ferhat:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
(09-18-2010, 07:48 AM)Chewee link Wrote:[quote author=101dhs link=topic=4408.msg277453#msg277453 date=1284759361]
so basically, this picture applies to Ferhat:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
[/quote]

hahahahahahahaha
YES IM MAD THAT CROOKED I PLAYS WITH HIS REAL SUPPORTERS.

AND FUCK THOSE FREESTYLES OVER OTHER PEOPLE BEATS, WE WANTS UNREALESD MUSIC OR A FUCKIN DEBUT ALBUM.
(09-17-2010, 10:04 AM)Ferhat link Wrote:LOL now crooked is dissin his own fans right now...Okay okay because of his freedom from an artist perspective...myass---.--- can´t wait for ice cube´s no country for young man...crooked you are scard for your place on the westcoast, i mean if your a lyrical monsta why you a scard? okay okay you wants to keep peace...for your business meetings...okay okay....

shut up Faghat, quit your bitching