Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attend Joe Budden's "Mood Muzik 4" Listening Session (Contest)
In preparation for the release of Joe Budden's "Mood Muzik 4", there will be a special contest which allows fans to attend the mixtape's listening session.

The contest will ask fans to answer 20 Joe Budden related questions and the first person to submit all answers correctly wins. The contest will take place on Sep. 18th at 5:00PM.

For additional information, please follow the contest's official Twitter account...

http://twitter.com/realestfansever
Well if I didn't have to pay to get all the way to NYC ( I live all the way West), maybe I would try my luck...but goodluck to anyone that does try it from The B.O.S.S. Board!
yeah it would be awesome of someone from here won.  Wish I was going to be around to do it, that would be crazy!!
Hopefully no one from the Budden board wins. I can imagine them Tweeting during the session: "this shit is TRASH! CAN'T WAIT FOR MM5!!!"
Wish i could participate in this, good luck to people who do though
(09-17-2010, 10:08 AM)anita_job link Wrote:Hopefully no one from the Budden board wins. I can imagine them Tweeting during the session: "this shit is TRASH! CAN'T WAIT FOR MM5!!!"

LOL
Im always here, u disappeared, its few months now already....damn.
(09-26-2010, 08:16 AM)Episcop DOC Cvrle link Wrote:Im always here, u disappeared, its few months now already....damn.

Im on msn every day for about an hour or two for the past 3 weeks and havent seen you once and havent got an answer on msg's I've sent you...anyhow...hope to catch you soon
Anybody go to this?
(09-26-2010, 03:47 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:Anybody go to this?

I don't think anyone from this site went, but a few of my friends at JBTV went and seemed to have a good time.