Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alchemist Speaks On Upcoming Slaughterhouse Album
FROM: http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/t...-djing-for

Quote:"I didn't make the Recovery album. Shout-out to DJ Khalil, the big homie. He did, like, four joints on the album. Em's got him on the album. Mr. Porter made the album. Havoc made the album. It adds to me wanting to go even harder. I think what it was, that I'm so accustomed to making stuff for Mobb Deep or Dilated [Peoples] or the people in my immediate circle. Being around Em more, I'm starting to get it. People vibe, and we make the best music. Now that I'm around him more, there's talks of the Slaughterhouse project. I think that might be one of the first moments I might be able to pick up some dust."

The full interview and video can be found by clicking on the link included above this quote.
props for the news but im wondering what will happen when prodigy from mobb depp comes from prison...will crooked sqaure dance with him or will he suck P´s dick to have his dis.deal on shady...???
(09-18-2010, 01:23 PM)Ferhat link Wrote:props for the news but im wondering what will happen when prodigy from mobb depp comes from prison...will crooked sqaure dance with him or will he suck P´s dick to have his dis.deal on shady...???

only a gay would say this
(09-18-2010, 01:23 PM)Ferhat link Wrote:props for the news but im wondering what will happen when prodigy from mobb depp comes from prison...will crooked sqaure dance with him or will he suck P´s dick to have his dis.deal on shady...???

You can't honestly think Prodigy has any influence over Crook signing with Shady...
ferhat, ur a dumbass

prodigy is a nobody. on all levels. he cant interfere with buisness even if he wanted to and he is a pussy anyway.

i hope alc does more work for SH, they should have had way better production on the 1st lp, and just in general i dont really think any member raps on really good beats alot. here and there they pick a good one but i dont think any of them have a great ear for beats.
Slaughterhouse is definetly going to be getting some awesome production now! Lookin forward to hearing Crook and the rest of them spitting on some Alchemist production.
- first off, P doesn't have much leverage over Crook's or anyone else from SH's (for that matter) signing to Shady... remember, he's ALC's boy, not EM's homie..

- second, if what Alc just mentioned DOES follow thru over the next several months, that would be GREAT.. beyond marvelous... imo, ALC & Khalil should handle majority of the production on the next lp.  apart from them, maybe Emile (every track w/ him has been a banger so far... Onslaught 2, Gun Harmonizing, etc..), & Mr. Porter (great chemistry so far) should be given the rest of the slots.  But i think on this project, that'd be the shiit if ALC laced most of the tracks, followed immediately by Khalil.. both of 'em are the epitome of modern production (imo)... i just hope ALC goes for that Microphone/ chemical warfare type sound, except even darker/grittier... i like how him & Khalil both make songs that u can also bang in ur whip, & at the same time, they don't sound too pop or commercial.  but yeaa, Alchemist should handle majority of the beats on this project the same way Khalil did w/ Recovery.  
I agree very much with what a330v said. Even though I wouldnt say Alchemist is the epitome of production at the moment, deffo one you cant go wrong with. Denaun Porter has always been one of my favourite producers, and since he's Royce's homie he's almost guaranteed a song or two. Emile has delivered some good stuff, so he should get a few. I've been impressed with Joey's approach on J. Cardim's beats, so I'd like to hear the group spit on one of his beats. I'd really like to hear them on a Statik Selektah beat!

And since I've learned Crook is about to suck Prodigy's cock, how about a Havoc beat ??
your fuckin pinheads, P is Alc´s boy and Alc is Em´s Boy, this called a chain reaction get your heads right fuckin cocksuckers...like crooked i for his deal on shady or fuckin beats for his never coming DEBUT ALBUM...lol after 13 years this fool crooked i has no fuckin retail album, okay one group album but that don´t count, give us the boss album and we good.
ferhat, seriously, shut the fuck up. read what you write before you go spouting this shit.