Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alchemist Speaks On Upcoming Slaughterhouse Album
(09-19-2010, 09:08 AM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:ferhat, seriously, shut the fuck up. read what you write before you go spouting this shit.

seriously BACKDAFUCUP AND SMOKE MY SHIT.
(09-19-2010, 11:49 AM)Ferhat link Wrote:[quote author=shaffaaf27 link=topic=4419.msg277516#msg277516 date=1284901691]
ferhat, seriously, shut the fuck up. read what you write before you go spouting this shit.

[/quote]

smoke your shit? lolololol seriously whats with the recent bashing of crooked
(09-19-2010, 06:10 AM)Ferhat link Wrote:your fuckin pinheads, P is Alc´s boy and Alc is Em´s Boy, this called a chain reaction get your heads right fuckin cocksuckers...like crooked i for his deal on shady or fuckin beats for his never coming DEBUT ALBUM...lol after 13 years this fool crooked i has no fuckin retail album, okay one group album but that don´t count, give us the boss album and we good.

you think anyone other than the suits at record label has any power over whos on the label?? and royce is em's boy and em actually has some leverage so he's all that matters. they will just steer clear of each other.
(09-19-2010, 11:49 AM)Ferhat link Wrote:[quote author=shaffaaf27 link=topic=4419.msg277516#msg277516 date=1284901691]
ferhat, seriously, shut the fuck up. read what you write before you go spouting this shit.

[/quote]

what happened to fezza? whehn did he become a hater or did someone hack his account lol
(09-18-2010, 12:48 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:FROM: http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/t...-djing-for

Quote:"I didn't make the Recovery album. Shout-out to DJ Khalil, the big homie. He did, like, four joints on the album. Em's got him on the album. Mr. Porter made the album. Havoc made the album. It adds to me wanting to go even harder. I think what it was, that I'm so accustomed to making stuff for Mobb Deep or Dilated [Peoples] or the people in my immediate circle. Being around Em more, I'm starting to get it. People vibe, and we make the best music. Now that I'm around him more, there's talks of the Slaughterhouse project. I think that might be one of the first moments I might be able to pick up some dust."

The full interview and video can be found by clicking on the link included above this quote.

I've been a fan of Alchemists' beat production for a long ass time... he's always made good music.  So this is great.  I also remember a video interview behind the scenes of the Rock The Bells tour where Alchemist was speaking on his Chemical Warfare project, and he specifically gave props to Crook for spitting the best verse not just on the song "Acts of Violence" but for the entire album itself.

Prodigy has no bearing on this relationship... Prodigy as an individual, and Mobb Deep as a brand really aren't relevant enough in hip hop anymore to influence anybody imo.  

[/quote]

do u really want him to smoke ur shit?
this would be awesome.  Alc is one of my 2 or 3 fav producers and would be perfect for the SH album
when SH WHEN!?
(09-18-2010, 01:23 PM)Ferhat link Wrote:props for the news but im wondering what will happen when prodigy from mobb depp comes from prison...will crooked sqaure dance with him or will he suck P´s dick to have his dis.deal on shady...???

Crooked I will just ask Tru Life to rob Prodigy in the studio again. Problem solved.