Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lyrical murderers
man how did this song not get a video, but the one did? IMO best song (though raindrops has the best verse) of the album.

the beat is a classic west coast dark piano style beat. K young did well. but damn all of them went in fucking hard on this track. still cant pick, crook or joell. both were immense.
Agreed. It's my most played song off the Slaughterhouse album. Very underrated song.
Because The One was radio friendly garbage
(09-22-2010, 06:41 PM)Makaveli link Wrote:Because The One was radio friendly garbage

exactly

lyrical murderers is only for fans of lyrical murder. not fans of nicki minaj
Lyrical Murderers is the weakest song on the album

it starts off promising - I have no complaint about the beat or Crooked's verse except for the fact it wasn't longer.  then Royce drops a good verse and Joell and Joey ruin it  (the middle of an unfinished burger?  really?)

k youngs hook sucks IMHO but whatever.

and as for The One I hate the hook but love the resta it
(09-23-2010, 12:35 AM)THE MAD HATER link Wrote:Lyrical Murderers is the weakest song on the album

it starts off promising - I have no complaint about the beat or Crooked's verse except for the fact it wasn't longer.  then Royce drops a good verse and Joell and Joey ruin it  (the middle of an unfinished burger?  really?)

k youngs hook sucks IMHO but whatever.

and as for The One I hate the hook but love the resta it

Joey ruined it?!?!!?

Man u need to listen to that track properly!
joell i thought killed that track...his whole verse with the metaphor of killing a beat was tough to me

I thought all of them killed the beat. No weak link in that song
joells verse was dope wtf are u talkin about?
unfinished burger  lol