Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Got Their Hard Copy Of Planet COB?
its gracie sending them on behalf of crooked?
Have they shipped yet!?
nope still fuckin waiting, i ordered mine like 2 months ago (pre-ordered). i got the combo pack with the shirt.  i emailed buddy from planet cob and he told me they shipped out all orders except for 19 i think and he said mine was one of them.  so i guess the other 18 are also on boss boards lol
(10-04-2010, 10:05 PM)ThaHolyChronic link Wrote:nope still fuckin waiting, i ordered mine like 2 months ago (pre-ordered). i got the combo pack with the shirt.  i emailed buddy from planet cob and he told me they shipped out all orders except for 19 i think and he said mine was one of them.  so i guess the other 18 are also on boss boards lol

Well i havent got mines either how soon will those other 19 get shipped?
Gracie productions is starting to piss me off. I got a broken BE3 from them and we've all been waitin for planet cob. I also pre-ordered mm4 and now it's delayed, i guess I'll never get it.

Who are these fuckin people? They dont know how to do business for sure.
Still waiting on my copy too...
Ridiculous, Gracie should be shut down. I'm NEVER ordering from them again. Crook should sign and ship out the CD's by himself.
WHAT THE FUCK i just get a package today with "gracie productions" on the front. im pumped up like finally got my shit. open it up pull out my tshirt, pretty nice shirt, but wait.... where the FUCK is the goddam cd????????? i got fuckin jewed over big time. im fuckin pissed.
The situation is that the CDs were printed by Gracie and then Crooked had to sign them. Gracie was then shipping out the signed CDs I believe.

It was my understanding they were supposed to be shipped by now, but they haven't been shipped.

I understand your frustration, please be patient while I try to get an update.
effex you need to show them all these threads on here. Its a complete utter joke, how they work. If they were based in the UK they'd have been shut down by trading standards a LONG time ago.