Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Got Their Hard Copy Of Planet COB?
(10-07-2010, 11:10 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:effex you need to show them all these threads on here.

Not just here. Tell them to check out JoeBuddenTV as well.
I should have learned my lesson after it took 5 months for my PFWW to come in the mail. Fuck Gracie.
(10-07-2010, 07:30 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:The situation is that the CDs were printed by Gracie and then Crooked had to sign them. Gracie was then shipping out the signed CDs I believe.

It was my understanding they were supposed to be shipped by now, but they haven't been shipped.

I understand your frustration, please be patient while I try to get an update.

so ur saying that the cd's are being shipped separate from the shirts?
Im planning to hit up crook on twitter, i ve deleted all the emails and have no idea what to do! No shirt or disk yet. Its not the money im bothered about, i want the t shirt mostly.. Okbri
(10-10-2010, 03:05 PM)Briso_Thomson link Wrote:Im planning to hit up crook on twitter, i ve deleted all the emails and have no idea what to do! No shirt or disk yet. Its not the money im bothered about, i want the t shirt mostly.. Okbri

Did you do the T-Shirt pre-order or did you order after the release date?
Yo bri, this'll probably arrive the same day that your source bling arrives
I placed my order for the cd on 9/27... no feedback yet on any shipment at all..
I placed my order back in august...nothing yet
Just check out this thread: http://thebossboard.com/forum/index.php?topic=2534 Gracie sell things but don't send them!

If I was any of you guys I'd get the PayPal dispute process started because they only allow refunds for 60 or 90 days or something.

Congratulations on Gracie and Crooked I for fcuking fans over again.
Fuck Gracie.

I ordered PFWW and J-Kwon in APRIL and didnt receive anything.

I emailed them 3/4 times and each time they said, "we'll send it again"

Well guess what, nothing ever came.