Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Got Their Hard Copy Of Planet COB?
(11-22-2010, 01:52 AM)509 Finest link Wrote:I left a voicemail to Gracie and complained to them about my order being pushed back so much and i ended up getting my package seemingly before everyone else. Maybe you guys should call and complain and see if that will hurry up the process of your order, it seems to be the only way to get Tony Bucher to wake up.

What's their number? I'm gonna blow that shit up, lol.
(11-23-2010, 12:16 AM)TU Times link Wrote:[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=4609.msg280512#msg280512 date=1290405131]
I left a voicemail to Gracie and complained to them about my order being pushed back so much and i ended up getting my package seemingly before everyone else. Maybe you guys should call and complain and see if that will hurry up the process of your order, it seems to be the only way to get Tony Bucher to wake up.

What's their number? I'm gonna blow that shit up, lol.
[/quote]

I honestly dont know the number, i got it from an e-mail they had sent me previously but when i recieved my CD i deleted that e-mail.
Where my money at.
I am waiting for mine... Since I live in the UK it doesn't surprise it hasn't come yet as it was shipped early November. I should get it before Christmas, but I will definitely receive Kanye's and Banks' albums before this CD.
still fuckin waiting
I just called the number that's listed on GracieProd.com, (317) 652-5104, and left a message. Hopefully that does something.
I still remember the review you gave on something I think it was Life After Deathrow DVD on Amazon in something like 2006 Tu Times from Phonix??? Is that correct?? If so, CLASSIC
(11-28-2010, 02:28 AM)Aaron link Wrote:I still remember the review you gave on something I think it was Life After Deathrow DVD on Amazon in something like 2006 Tu Times from Phonix??? Is that correct?? If so, CLASSIC

Yup that was me
^^ Respect

EDIT : This guy deserves a signed MM4 Gracie lol