Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vote Crooked I For Best "Weekly" Series On XXLMag.com

Quote:In April of 2007, Crooked I launched his critically acclaimed Hip Hop Weekly  series. Since it's birth, several emcees have attempted to emulate the series. XXL Magazine now poses the question, "Which rappers had the best music series?"

There should be no denying that Crooked I started the trend of releasing a new song each week, but countless emcees have tried to claim the movement as their own. In fact, it would appear that more imitations are popping up each week since Crooked I's launching of Hip Hop Weekly: Reloaded. While some series have been successful and others have been forgotten, XXL Magazine is now asking fans to vote on their favorite. Of course we are not asking readers to discredit the other artists, but hope that Crooked I is recognized for his innovation. Please visit XXL's official website and vote for the Boss of the West.

If you are interested in checking out past installment's of Crooked I's Hip Hop Weekly: Reloaded series, please check out our Music archive. As always, keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for all your COB related news updates.

Reference: http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=94138
did and n dis belief how xxl callin kanye a trend setter for the weekly hip hop
It takes less than a minute to vote, please support Hip Hop Weekly!
I just voted for Crook. Saw him post the link to the article on his twitter.

I can't believe they rated Crooked 'XL'......Did they listen to the lyrics in "Forgive Me" & "Ten Rap Commandments" ?

I'm not feeling it. VOTE CROOKED I.
theres no way you gonna top the GOOD Friday Series....it'll be 2nd place for Crook. I voted for Crook as I think it is better, but, jheez it's Kanye we're talking about LOL
fuck kanye and how many times can we vote?
(10-08-2010, 09:47 PM)101dhs link Wrote:fuck kanye and how many times can we vote?

If it's like other XXL polls, it's usually once a day.
Kanye sucks balls at rapping, his lyrics are shit
Crooked I goes in 100% every week
I mean, I have nothing against Kanye, but it's important to note that Crooked held down his series on his own. Kanye's is flooded with guest spots. Just sayin...
Wow, i really want Crooked to just destroy the rap game.
I mean he really is but the majority of rap fans cant see it
His lyrics and grind are just to much i guess