Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vote Crooked I For Best "Weekly" Series On XXLMag.com
Some of the comments on there are crazy, sayin nobody can touch Kanye with the weekly series lol. Thats comedy, i just dont see how crooked isnt the hands down winner. The voters must not be familar with crooks previous 52 week of fire or the current series. Crooked is the Godfather of the weekly series its cool other people are doin it too. More free music for us, but i think he desereves a little recognition as the originator.
(10-09-2010, 12:44 AM)JsmithCOB link Wrote:Some of the comments on there are crazy, sayin nobody can touch Kanye with the weekly series lol. Thats comedy, i just dont see how crooked isnt the hands down winner. The voters must not be familar with crooks previous 52 week of fire or the current series. Crooked is the Godfather of the weekly series its cool other people are doin it too. More free music for us, but i think he desereves a little recognition as the originator.

doesn't surprise me,  voters  still don't know who crook ibut its kinda obvious why.   majority vote for who the most popular

crook nneeds to go in on kanye foreal though
People votin for Kanye probably never heard of Crooked.
Definitely without a doubt crooked. I think to settle all this nonsense with him and kanye that they should just battle it out one week. Then, after crooked rips kanye a new asshole, the public will see the light(then again who am i kidding, "rap" fans dont like anything thats not mainstream lollipop kindergarten skill level music.)
Crooked should win but i highly doubt he will. Hip-Hop is like high school, nothing but a popularity contest which means Kanye will win.
Another bullshit ass xxl poll that only one person can possibly win. What the fuck is the point in this? What a discgrace of a publication.
thas complete BS, kanye being the trend setter.
Crooked is starting to close in... If you voted yesterday, make sure to try voting again!
yeah hes gettin pretty close to kanye now, i tried votin again but it wouldnt let me yet
(10-09-2010, 06:31 PM)JsmithCOB link Wrote:yeah hes gettin pretty close to kanye now, i tried votin again but it wouldnt let me yet

Worked for me and I somehow got to vote 2x yesterday so thats 3 votes by me so far lol