Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vote Crooked I For Best "Weekly" Series On XXLMag.com
(10-09-2010, 06:35 PM)101dhs link Wrote:[quote author=JsmithCOB link=topic=4670.msg278420#msg278420 date=1286663517]
yeah hes gettin pretty close to kanye now, i tried votin again but it wouldnt let me yet

Worked for me and I somehow got to vote 2x yesterday so thats 3 votes by me so far lol
[/quote]

Yeah, I think it has something to do with cookies, etc...
I really dont think it matters if Crooked gets more votes XXL will make sure that Kanye wins, i bet he probably even paid them to make sure he wins for publicity since he has a new album coming out soon
Even the fact that we are right there next to Kanye in a poll that is mainstream and most definitely highlighting Kanye West in the article, is a win i think.
Lol that deleting the cookies thing worked, and if u delete them everytime u get to just keep on voting. Thats how we get the win lol!
lol I did my part, took like 10 minutes out of my day to vote until crook was winning haha
haha he's winning!!! the B.O.C. strikes again.
(10-09-2010, 09:20 PM)Aaron link Wrote:haha he's winning!!! the B.O.C. strikes again.

Reminds me of the good ole days on the Dynasty forum, lol
Crooked still winning SSUT SSUT COB
(10-09-2010, 09:15 PM)apostle p link Wrote:lol I did my part, took like 10 minutes out of my day to vote until crook was winning haha
Good shit guys just got home from work now Crook is winning, way to put in work
nice! just got him up to 600 votes with 51%! And EFFeX, maybe you should make this thread for members only...just in case lol