Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blammers and Burners?
it'll never drop
Don't know if this has been posted or not, but Tech's dropping the Acapella for his verse from "Blammers and Burners" on the retail version of his "Bad Season" mixtape.  Unfortunately, it looks as though it's just his verse.  I know it's not the same as having the finished track, but at least will be able to hear part of it.  You can check it out here:

http://www.amazon.com/Bad-Season-Mixed-W...01&sr=1-16
(01-16-2011, 11:17 PM)JohnnyL link Wrote:Don't know if this has been posted or not, but Tech's dropping the Acapella for his verse from "Blammers and Burners" on the retail version of his "Bad Season" mixtape.  Unfortunately, it looks as though it's just his verse.  I know it's not the same as having the finished track, but at least will be able to hear part of it.  You can check it out here:

Interesting - thanks for the update!
(01-16-2011, 11:19 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=JohnnyL link=topic=4711.msg282314#msg282314 date=1295234256]
Don't know if this has been posted or not, but Tech's dropping the Acapella for his verse from "Blammers and Burners" on the retail version of his "Bad Season" mixtape.  Unfortunately, it looks as though it's just his verse.  I know it's not the same as having the finished track, but at least will be able to hear part of it.  You can check it out here:

Interesting - thanks for the update!
[/quote]

No problem.  Just listenin' to the snippet, it sounds dope.
After thinking about it... This makes me worry that we won't get to hear the full song.

Which would be unfortunate because Sickology 101 is crazy!
(01-16-2011, 11:37 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:After thinking about it... This makes me worry that we won't get to hear the full song.

Which would be unfortunate because Sickology 101 is crazy!

Yeah.  I'm not sure what project Crooked I is planning on using it for, or if he still plans on releasing it at all.  But hopefully he does because it sounds like it would be crazy track. 
Thanks that is great news and at least some part of that song has made its way to the public, but still def hoping that a complete track will be heard because that sounds like it would be amazing.
Crook needs to leak or release this, ASAP
Bought the retail version of Tech N9ne's "Bad Season" on itunes this morning.  Tech's verse on "Blammers and Burners" is fire.  I wish Crooked I could drop this track soon.  Tech even mentions when introducing the song that Crooked I's verse is dope too and he wishes he had the full version.  Anyway, it's worth checking out.  I personally thought the whole mixtape was good, but finally getting to hear at least part of "Blammers and Burners" was a nice bonus.
SMH @ Crooked for not dropping this