Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peedi Crakk Calls Slaughterhouse Wack On A Recorded Phone Convo!
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vi...nTwmGZqGNg

Peedi Crakk Calls Slaughterhouse Wack On A Recorded Phone Convo! "Joe Budden, Royce Da 5'9, Joell Ortiz. Im Not Feeling None Of That" [Audio]

fuckin homo thug...

Does anyone even think about Peedi Crakk? I forgot he existed until this...
(10-15-2010, 02:19 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:Does anyone even think about Peedi Crakk? I forgot he existed until this...

me too...but it´s funny how these wack rappers wanna get into this biz. again with slaughterhouse this slaughterhouse that...
He should start a supergroup with himself, Benzino, and Saigon.
slaughterhouse members better not respond to this. The nigga is just tryna make some publicity for himself by fucking with Slaughterhouse - fuck him
Haha briiinggg brrriiiinnnggg this guy is a grade a fuck up
Jay-Z said Peedi Crakk was crazy, like mentally ill... this is further proof.
lmfao hes garbage thats like justin beibers calling SH wack ahah
(10-15-2010, 03:22 PM)OttawaCOB link Wrote:slaughterhouse members better not respond to this. The nigga is just tryna make some publicity for himself by fucking with Slaughterhouse - fuck him

arent' they all? what i mean is we probably won't same level people going at each other on wax anymore  we don't wanna see sh "waste" their time on guys like peedi, bezino, other no name guys trnna move up,  but when slaughterhouse ever goes at someone with a name already,  what does fans will do the same and says the same shit the slaughterhouse fans we are thinking and sayin "  who the fuck is SH compare to Jay-z?/kanye?  or sh ain't touching so so"

everybody is tryin to get in and move up.
I cant even understand a fkn word of what hes sayin, who gives a fuck about a nobody recroding an unintelligible phone call. WSHH should stop fuckin with those people.