Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I feat. Joell Ortiz - "Hard In Tha Paint" (Hip Hop Weekly: Reloaded 11)
(10-20-2010, 05:48 PM)Regal_Black link Wrote:Is Crooked sending shots at Ice Cube?

Guess some of it must be aimed at Cube, cause of all that No Country For Old Shepherds, other then that could be anyone, he mentions videos, youtube, soundtracks...god knows who else
fuck old west coast rappers. period. thank god that crook is finally getting back on that shit. he reps the west way harder than anyone else and these old mufuckas shouldve been giving props for years but instead they wanna be excluding the new breed. fuckin bullshit. fags like cube and dre should be happy that someone is keeping the west on the map while they make movies and waste years in the studio.

i think dice summed it up real good....

if any west legend get killed i wouldnt shed a tear
CUZ MY ANGER WOULDNT LET ME FEEL FOR A STRANGER

sut sut COB MUFUCKAS!
Dope.
Joell is dopeeeeeeeee 8) sick asss flow
didn' see this coming with a feature.  both went hard
Dopeness. Wow i love hearing Crook over these hard beats. They both were ill. Crooked seems to have a different attitude now according to this track and his recent tweets.
Somebody heared that Ice Cube´s - No Country for young man?

cause cube´s rappin; im not wearin dodgers im wearin Lakers...okay, that´s not a partiucalr diss to crooked when you 1st hear it..but do you guys remember when Crook was wearin a dodgers hoodie mostly in 2006 and a la blue hat sometimes now...so that makes me a lil curios about that.
Cube's new album is trash btw.... you shouldn't be allowed to use titles like "I Am The West" for garbage
(10-21-2010, 04:31 AM)Ferhat link Wrote:Somebody heared that Ice Cube´s - No Country for young man?

cause cube´s rappin; im not wearin dodgers im wearin Lakers...okay, that´s not a partiucalr diss to crooked when you 1st hear it..but do you guys remember when Crook was wearin a dodgers hoodie mostly in 2006 and a la blue hat sometimes now...so that makes me a lil curios about that.

This is Dodger Music, this the new blue hat
This the bulletproof coupe with the moon roof back
With the deuce deuce strap, this is new school crack
Boom Boom Clap, Clap, Boom Clap..

Crook started with that dodger music ish...

wait WAIT... before you start chatting bare crap on here starting controversy... it's "I'm not a DODGER, I'm a LAKER punk, you's a fuckin CLIPPER, you can call me Jack the RIPPER" ..it's not about a dress code and this has absolutely zip to do with "This Is Dodger Music..."

plus... I'm pretty sure the great Dodgers have been mentioned on record before Crook started rapping.....Sinatra did a song about them...just saying :-|