Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I feat. Joell Ortiz - "Hard In Tha Paint" (Hip Hop Weekly: Reloaded 11)
nah i aint sayin cube was throwin a jab, this is all pure speculation, talking on the forum. lets see wha happens next
This is one of the best HHWs ive heard since week 27/week38
(10-21-2010, 10:09 PM)SMt1 link Wrote:This is one of the best HHWs ive heard since week 27/week38

guess our definitions for  bst are different haha.
"If anything imma be the creator
who made a way for you to speak to your people
once a week with that music leak
now look how loud my future speak
Innovative, niggas hated
I dont care, I rest in peace em
Eat some beats like a decent feast
Instrumentals i just lease em
I monster mash and beast em
This how its sounds like when
anarchy, chaos and pandemonium have a threesome
COB is gettin money what u guys thank
beamer,benz and bentley I call my garage Lloyd Banks.....woooooo

who can fuck with this dude????
(10-21-2010, 06:35 PM)Novakane link Wrote:wait WAIT... before you start chatting bare crap on here starting controversy... it's "I'm not a DODGER, I'm a LAKER punk, you's a fuckin CLIPPER, you can call me Jack the RIPPER" ..it's not about a dress code and this has absolutely zip to do with "This Is Dodger Music..."

plus... I'm pretty sure the great Dodgers have been mentioned on record before Crook started rapping.....Sinatra did a song about them...just saying :-|

okay the im not a dodger blablabla, but you gotta love/hate novakane for the miscommunication, my post was a speculation too that´s because i wrote im curios about that.
(10-22-2010, 07:26 AM)Episcop DOC Cvrle link Wrote:"If anything imma be the creator
who made a way for you to speak to your people
once a week with that music leak
now look how loud my future speak
Innovative, niggas hated
I dont care, I rest in peace em
Eat some beats like a decent feast
Instrumentals i just lease em
I monster mash and beast em
This how its sounds like when
anarchy, chaos and pandemonium have a threesome
COB is gettin money what u guys thank
beamer,benz and bentley I call my garage Lloyd Banks.....woooooo

who can fuck with this dude????

lol maybe wolfwanggg if he take the dicks outta his mouth...
(10-22-2010, 08:12 AM)Ferhat link Wrote:[quote author=Novakane link=topic=4739.msg278943#msg278943 date=1287700545]
wait WAIT... before you start chatting bare crap on here starting controversy... it's "I'm not a DODGER, I'm a LAKER punk, you's a fuckin CLIPPER, you can call me Jack the RIPPER" ..it's not about a dress code and this has absolutely zip to do with "This Is Dodger Music..."

plus... I'm pretty sure the great Dodgers have been mentioned on record before Crook started rapping.....Sinatra did a song about them...just saying :-|

okay the im not a dodger blablabla, but you gotta love/hate novakane for the miscommunication, my post was a speculation too that´s because i wrote im curios about that.
[/quote]

why the "hate" part in there....who could possibly hate me ??? haha smh

**puts on Ice Cube - No Vaseline** LOL
(10-23-2010, 04:56 PM)Novakane link Wrote:[quote author=Ferhat link=topic=4739.msg278960#msg278960 date=1287749571]
[quote author=Novakane link=topic=4739.msg278943#msg278943 date=1287700545]
wait WAIT... before you start chatting bare crap on here starting controversy... it's "I'm not a DODGER, I'm a LAKER punk, you's a fuckin CLIPPER, you can call me Jack the RIPPER" ..it's not about a dress code and this has absolutely zip to do with "This Is Dodger Music..."

[/quote]

[/quote]

WHY WILEY IS BETTER THEN GAYSWAYGAY?????

Playing Wiley - Gangsters.

by the way crooked is talkin about his shooting in this freestyle...and he´s sayin that nobody from them was askin him if he´s alright...u think that is the problem behind the scenes?
(10-23-2010, 07:22 PM)Ferhat link Wrote:[quote author=Novakane link=topic=4739.msg279022#msg279022 date=1287867368]
[quote author=Ferhat link=topic=4739.msg278960#msg278960 date=1287749571]

[/quote]

[/quote]

by the way crooked is talkin about his shooting in this freestyle...and he´s sayin that nobody from them was askin him if he´s alright...u think that is the problem behind the scenes?
[/quote]

I'm not sure who behind the scenes actually called Crooked asking if he was alright, but I remember G Malone and Xzibit voicing concern on Twitter. Of course both of them are cool with Crooked though.
(10-23-2010, 07:52 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=Ferhat link=topic=4739.msg279027#msg279027 date=1287876141]
[quote author=Novakane link=topic=4739.msg279022#msg279022 date=1287867368]
[quote author=Ferhat link=topic=4739.msg278960#msg278960 date=1287749571]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm not sure who behind the scenes actually called Crooked asking if he was alright, but I remember G Malone and Xzibit voicing concern on Twitter. Of course both of them are cool with Crooked though.
[/quote]

yeah, who knows what´s going on, but it´s a matter of time when people will ask him about who talking about...