Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I-5 Connect feat. Crooked I - "I'm A Hitter"

Quote:While Crooked I is always on the grind pushing his own C.O.B. brand, the Boss of the West has taken the time to collaborate with an upcoming Hip Hop act.

On Crooked I's latest feature appearance, the West Coast veteran has linked up with I-5 Connect who is celebrating the release of their album The First 48. On the song I'm A Hitter each emcee exchanges bars over a street shaking instrumental. We encourage everyone to check out the track by using the music player included below.

If you are interested in learning more about I-5 Connect, please visit the group's official MySpace page. In the mean time, keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for further updates.

Download / Stream: http://www.thebossboard.com/audio.php?sonid=318
YESSS NEW MASTURBATION MUZIK
^^what happened to the days when this forum was normal?

on topic: Wicked song!!
links dead wtf
(10-27-2010, 08:17 PM)101dhs link Wrote:^^what happened to the days when this forum was normal?

Agreed... Something isn't right around here, lol.
(10-27-2010, 08:30 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=101dhs link=topic=4778.msg279236#msg279236 date=1288225054]
^^what happened to the days when this forum was normal?

Agreed... Something isn't right around here, lol.
[/quote]

whats that nigga naming himself after DHS for anyway?  is he on food stamps?
Please no thread derailing today.

Thanks!  8)
OK I'll wait until tomorrow.

for some reason I can't get this MP3 to work, wtf
Dope track. Once again Crooked destroyes it and then some wack mc's come along and finish the song haha
(10-27-2010, 09:18 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:Dope track. Once again Crooked destroyes it and then some wack mc's come along and finish the song haha

thats the worst Sad