Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eminem Feat. Slaughterhouse - Session Two!!?!!
(06-02-2011, 08:59 PM)Lyricest link Wrote:FINALLY FUCK. Honestly the first reason why I was checkin the blogs n all that shit on the daily for the past (6? 8?) months was to see if that fuckin track dropped.
you're not alone homie
Damn all I saw was FINALLY FUCK...and I went through most of the topic looking for the link thinking it was out, that said Can't wait for June 14th
 Defective Crooked I Robot
+ its produced by mr.porter so we can assume this is not the eminem & sh on a dre beat track. We'll probably get that one on success is certain.
(06-03-2011, 03:03 AM)Lyricest link Wrote:+ its produced by mr.porter so we can assume this is not the eminem & sh on a dre beat track. We'll probably get that one on success is certain.

Or the sophomore SH album. ;(
(06-03-2011, 05:15 PM)aLCapone link Wrote:[quote author=Lyricest link=topic=4831.msg290227#msg290227 date=1307084627]+ its produced by mr.porter so we can assume this is not the eminem & sh on a dre beat track. We'll probably get that one on success is certain.
Or the sophomore SH album. ;([/quote]I'd rather have the Dre beat on the second SH LP, but if it's on SIC, then the next SH LP better have a beat from The RZA, Primo, Traxter, or my favorite all three on one beat
They never finished Session 1.