Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Joell Ortiz "Free Agent" Thread (02/22/11)
[Image: joellortizfreeagent300.jpg]

Release Date: Feb 22, 2011

Track List

1. Intro
2. Project Boy
3. Put Some Money On It [Feat. Jadakiss, Styles P & Sheek Louch]
4. Brooklyn By The Sea [Feat. Ming]
5. Killed For Less (One Shot) [Feat. Fat Joe]
6. Sing Like Bilal
7. Battle Cry [Feat. Just Blaze]
8. Nursery Rhyme
9. Phone Skit
10. Call Me [Feat. Novel]
11. So Hard
12. Checkin For You
13. Good Man Is Gone
14. Cocaine
15. Finish What You Start [Feat. Royce 5’9]

Snippets: http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/free...d402853885
wtf? where is the crooked feat.? even the song with buddens and novel removed...lol.

other than that respect to joell to dropping his 2nd album and a BIG MIDDLE FINGER TO CROOKED...everybody knows fuckin why..
(11-06-2010, 05:30 PM)Ferhat link Wrote:wtf? where is the crooked feat.? even the song with buddens and novel removed...lol.

Caught me off guard too.
11. So Hard it´s the song, but i see no Crooked name on it, maybe he´s not got a credit or joell is making a slaughterhouse remix for that.

by the way these snippets sounds terribelle at the half, and he putin 2 mixtape songs on his album...the one with fat joe it´s basiclly a fat joe records and that sing like bilal.
Sing Like Bilal is gonna have a new verse. I hope Battle Cry does too but I doubt that. No Night Train?

And what happened to the YAOWWA mixtape?
no SH, dissapointed. then again PCOBV1 didnt have any either.
WHEREZ CROOKED I??
damn. No Night Train? No B.o.B feature? It looks like they just threw an album together to finish his contractual agreement with E1
(11-08-2010, 12:20 AM)509 Finest link Wrote:damn. No Night Train? No B.o.B feature? It looks like they just threw an album together to finish his contractual agreement with E1

word, i doubt this is the version joell intended to release. hes just doing it to get off e1. im sure it will still be dope. i hope he still drops the yaowa mixtape and that covers the classics vol. 2, although i doubt all 3 will come.
(11-10-2010, 09:16 PM)Grade A link Wrote:[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=4836.msg279822#msg279822 date=1289190016]
damn. No Night Train? No B.o.B feature? It looks like they just threw an album together to finish his contractual agreement with E1

word, i doubt this is the version joell intended to release. hes just doing it to get off e1. im sure it will still be dope. i hope he still drops the yaowa mixtape and that covers the classics vol. 2, although i doubt all 3 will come.
[/quote]

Yeah, Joell always promises future projects but they never see the light of day.