Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I Speaks On B.O.S.S. Download
(03-03-2009, 04:37 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: [quote author=IM SO HOOOOOOOD link=topic=492.msg252600#msg252600 date=1236109373]
I think it's fine, it gives the hardcore fans a chance to discuss each track.

It will be all put together at the end when it's done releasing and will be heard by the masses.

I don't care either way.

Yeah, I just hope it's more organized than Block Obama 1 though. Those tracks were never in the right order and released too far apart.
[/quote]

I can see that happening. From what I can see Crooked I has no plan, no strategy, no roadmap. He just seems to be making things up as he goes along.

I think most sane people would agree Crooked I is in the top 10% of rappers to have ever lived.

Those same people I think would agree that Crooked I is probably in the bottom 10% of rappers to have ever lived business and decision wise.
(03-03-2009, 08:10 PM)4 link Wrote: I can see that happening. From what I can see Crooked I has no plan, no strategy, no roadmap. He just seems to be making things up as he goes along.

I think most sane people would agree Crooked I is in the top 10% of rappers to have ever lived.

Those same people I think would agree that Crooked I is probably in the bottom 10% of rappers to have ever lived business and decision wise.

It pains me to have to agree with you but none-the-less I do.  For the record I think releasing BOSS one song a week is a horrible idea and won't come close to generating the interest he thinks it will.  This is not the HHW series.  It's a different product requiring a different strategy.

I cringe having to watch Crooked I fumble even at the most basic levels of business & marketing.  How many years of false starts and failures do you have to suffer through before you finally realize someone else is better suited to get the job done?

Sigh..........
HHW followed by the release of boss on the last week. Definitely not a track at a time. I think you should add a poll at the top of this and then he can see that if his fans that love HHW are strongly against this, having already dealt with it for BO. I couldn't even listen to it as a whole when they were finally all out. They had to be put in a better order and mixed together to actually sound like a mixtape (thanks to EFFeX), as opposed to a bunch of random songs burned on the same cd.
LOL here he is saying it would drop last year.!!!!

When can we expect your debut, B.O.S.S., to finally drop?
We coming, man. I’ll be out there in late September, early October. I have a deal that I could put my signature on right now to get it started. I also have channels to put the record out without even finding a deal. I have other channels since Treacherous already has a relationship with Universal. The channels are there, dawg. Early October that shit will be on the streets. That’s my word.
(05-19-2009, 11:32 AM)DALJ link Wrote: LOL here he is saying it would drop last year.!!!!

When can we expect your debut, B.O.S.S., to finally drop?
We coming, man. I’ll be out there in late September, early October. I have a deal that I could put my signature on right now to get it started. I also have channels to put the record out without even finding a deal. I have other channels since Treacherous already has a relationship with Universal. The channels are there, dawg. Early October that shit will be on the streets. That’s my word.

>Sad
Sad

why give us 1 track Sad
(05-19-2009, 05:58 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote: Sad

why give us 1 track Sad

I still think he could be holding out for a deal, dunno. Someone on here mentioned he could be releasing the track and saying he will make it a free download as a possible 'last chance' to any labels he may be in talks with. Maybe a theory.
hell ill sign him to my label, how much money does a label need to start up again? Big Grin
(05-19-2009, 07:24 PM)PublicEnemyNo2 link Wrote: [quote author=shaffaaf27 link=topic=492.msg255581#msg255581 date=1242770288]
Sad

why give us 1 track Sad

I still think he could be holding out for a deal, dunno. Someone on here mentioned he could be releasing the track and saying he will make it a free download as a possible 'last chance' to any labels he may be in talks with. Maybe a theory.
[/quote]

It's a pretty good theory.

It's also possible that the negative response from his announcement changed his game plan?
why the fuck would anyone have a problem with a free download? this is beyond me