Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official where is HHW reloaded 15 thread!!!??
(11-17-2010, 10:44 PM)ThaHolyChronic link Wrote:crookeds more suspenseful than m night shamalan

ZING!
been waitin around all day too with twitter on lock hopin for ne sign of it but takeflight got me rollin
need it naow!!!
He has to release 2 tracks this week for this blasphemy.
its gonna be over a Lady Gaga beat
man i bet ya he got drunk n past out thats probably the sole reason why he never releases an album he just talks shit when his drunk ,shittt.. i dont even rap an wen im drunk id say im realesing n album lol
(11-18-2010, 03:31 AM)beagle link Wrote:man i bet ya he got drunk n past out thats probably the sole reason why he never releases an album he just talks shit when his drunk ,shittt.. i dont even rap an wen im drunk id say im realesing n album lol
I doubt being drunk delayed his album debut
Album or not im still waiting on his next release.
is it done or what? I was really waitin on 15. that's kind of garbage but he  better drop some new heat..

what yall think he go cooking up??

C.O.B
like we said in one of the threads, crooked tweeted from the studio and was recording sth, but we didnt find out if it was HHWR or sth else, its strange that they did not leaked the song yet if it was recorded...lets wait and see
Maybe HHWR 15 mentions his dad's semen and Crooked I saw Sabac's petition so he decided not to release this week's track.