Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I Opens Up About Shooting To MTV (03/03/09)
Akademic - I don't think any positives can be taken from almost getting shot/killed.  I think it may make his music EVEN more potent, but i can't agree on whether that would make the incident worth it G. 

Peace homie.
(03-04-2009, 08:51 AM)Akademic link Wrote: Real quick, does it look to anyone else like he lost a lot of weight???

He must have read all the Dubcnn posts about him being fat lol
(03-04-2009, 02:33 PM)4 link Wrote: [quote author=Akademic link=topic=499.msg252645#msg252645 date=1236171100]
Real quick, does it look to anyone else like he lost a lot of weight???

He must have read all the Dubcnn posts about him being fat lol
[/quote]

LOL!

On some real talk though, I almost didn't watch the video cause I was like "Damn, that's Crooked from years ago". Yeah, dude looks completely different.
for real he has a neck again!!! i thought i noticed but i thought na!!
I don't necessarily think saying nothing positive can come from getting shot is accurate, sure it's a horrible situation but in hindsight he lived..sometimes things happen for a reason(IMHO anyway) so to say maybe good will come out of it isn't that bad, it happened how it happened so good could potentially come out of it and I would hope it did, other wise crook just went threw some bullshit for nothing
 Defective Crooked I Robot
Is this the first time Crooked has been on anything related to MTV?
Not TOO sure, but I'm inclined to say no. Actually you know I'm not sure about that. He HAS been in MTV.com articles before. Video footage, I can't remember.

However, he has been on BET before.
MTV has interviewed Crooked I before on the passing
of Jonny Jay 2pac's producer and maybe on the
passing of Pimp C.

You can clearly see the difference
from JoeBuddentv.com and this MTV interview
that he lost weight. lots of it. He could have been
hospitalized and only on a liquid diet. 

only Crooked I knows

(03-04-2009, 04:43 PM)IM SO HOOOOOOOD link Wrote: Is this the first time Crooked has been on anything related to MTV?

His song with Ashanti got some video play on MTV, but not too much.
(03-04-2009, 08:53 PM)__Z__ link Wrote: MTV has interviewed Crooked I before on the passing
of Jonny Jay 2pac's producer and maybe on the
passing of Pimp C.

You can clearly see the difference
from JoeBuddentv.com and this MTV interview
that he lost weight. lots of it. He could have been
hospitalized and only on a liquid diet. 

only Crooked I knows

I noticed that too! It did look like he lost a lot of weight! Thats good though, maybe he looks a little younger now, cause I swear with his weight gain and that beard dude looked like he was well into his forties lol......