Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I Opens Up About Shooting To MTV (03/03/09)
(03-04-2009, 10:06 PM)cymba link Wrote: [quote author=__Z__ link=topic=499.msg252680#msg252680 date=1236214424]
MTV has interviewed Crooked I before on the passing
of Jonny Jay 2pac's producer and maybe on the
passing of Pimp C.

You can clearly see the difference
from JoeBuddentv.com and this MTV interview
that he lost weight. lots of it. He could have been
hospitalized and only on a liquid diet. 

only Crooked I knows

I noticed that too! It did look like he lost a lot of weight! Thats good though, maybe he looks a little younger now, cause I swear with his weight gain and that beard dude looked like he was well into his forties lol......

[/quote]

LOL!

Na, for real I didn't realize it was a video at first and thought it was a still pic from when he was on Tha Row... More power to him.
Can someone up the video of his MTV interview coz i can't watch the shit over at mtv.com coz for some reason it doesn't let people outside the US view it!

Much appreciated!
(03-05-2009, 03:45 PM)CheGuevara link Wrote: Can someone up the video of his MTV interview coz i can't watch the shit over at mtv.com coz for some reason it doesn't let people outside the US view it!

Much appreciated!

I'm sure someone can do it for you, I'm not exactly that great with ripping video.

It's short though, you get more info from the text in the article. This is probably just a clip, they probably talked for a while.