Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I Performance @ "Club Red" In Tempe, AZ (01/21/11)

Quote:Over the past year, the Circle of Bosses family has made several appearances in Arizona consisting of performances and video shoots. Well, the C.O.B. movement is planning to return for an upcoming concert early next year.

On January 21st, Crooked I will be performing live on stage in Tempe, Arizona at Club Red. The Pearlzmen Presented event is hosted by 2Tone and will feature an additional performance by Planet Asia. Furthermore, fans can look forward to witnessing an exclusive beat battle that will reward the winner with a cash prize. We encourage everyone to plan accordingly and purchase their tickets as soon as possible.

If you are interested in learning more about this Pearlzmen event, please check out the flier included below. In the mean time, keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for further updates.

[Image: crookedi_jan_2011_clubred.jpg]
I'll definitely be there, this show is gonna be sick. I was too fucked up at the ASU game when Horse Shoe G.A.N.G. was here, lol I gotta go to this one. Plus the homie 2 Tone is hosting this one.
Pearlzmen released a promotional video advertising the show. Check it out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d05-CzJXmI
C.O.B NEEDS TO COME TO NEW ZEALAND RECRUIT SOME MAORI SOULJAZ HOLLA BAK
Just got word Horseshoe G.A.N.G.  is on the bill for this show too...
Show is TONIGHT!
It was a pretty good show, Horse Shoe G.A.N.G. killed it and did a couple new songs, and the first song Crooked performed had to be a new track. The beat was so sick, I hope it shows up on Million Dollar Story. Then he did his verses from "Sound Off", Microphone", and "The One". He also performed "Everythang" and I can't remember what else.

He was even giving out free CD's of the "Dream Big" and "N.W.A." singles, which are officially pressed up with inserts and the whole nine. Honestly, these came out a lot better than the copies of Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waist and Planet C.O.B. Vol. 1 that Gracie made. They're real CD's too, not CD-R's; he was also giving out copies of Block Obama II.

COB was definitely on the premesis too, including KareLezz, Saucy, and Jay Cee, it was a good night. Crooked's gonna be at AZ Mills mall in Tempe at the Sheik Shoes to promote the new COB clothing, and will be giving free stuff out. I'ma be up there too.
Crook just left AZ Mills, Sheik fucked up the order and didn't have the shirts unfortunately
(01-22-2011, 02:40 PM)TU Times link Wrote:He was even giving out free CD's of the "Dream Big" and "N.W.A." singles, which are officially pressed up with inserts and the whole nine. Honestly, these came out a lot better than the copies of Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waist and Planet C.O.B. Vol. 1 that Gracie made. They're real CD's too, not CD-R's; he was also giving out copies of Block Obama II.

Yeah, the NWA and Dream Big singles been around for a minute. I remember someone on the DOC board had the NWA single. I been looking for that for years... if you got a copy... I will purchase... ha ha! #COB