Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Budden's "Follow My Lead" Video On 106 & Park Tonight
Apparently Joe's "Follow My Lead" video is going to be on tonight's show. Definitely a good look!
Damn i missed it! Thats a good look for Joe though
Weak song, no need for a video.
(11-29-2010, 12:54 PM)anita_job link Wrote:Weak song, no need for a video.

Whatttttttttttttttttttt!?!?!?  ???

LoL... You're entitled to your opinion of course.  8)
(11-29-2010, 07:40 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=anita_job link=topic=4935.msg280710#msg280710 date=1291049681]
Weak song, no need for a video.

Whatttttttttttttttttttt!?!?!?  ???

LoL... You're entitled to your opinion of course.  8)
[/quote]

I'm with anita_job. Shit was weak. It and Remember the Titans are the only songs on MM4 that I skip every time. RTT because I can't stand Fabulous or Lloyd Banks and FML because I became an atheist to get away from people who believe that some invisible giant on a cloud controls my destiny and says "do it or I'll fucking spank you" like a parent to a child.
It's a good song,t the message needed to put out there( take it or leave it) but that shouldn't have been the single. The mixtape/album is a classic, just think he should have gone with a different single( Inseperable would have been a good choice + the chicks would have dug all that touchy feely crap).
(11-30-2010, 04:05 AM)PrinceIntriago link Wrote:It's a good song,t the message needed to put out there( take it or leave it) but that shouldn't have been the single. The mixtape/album is a classic, just think he should have gone with a different single( Inseperable would have been a good choice + the chicks would have dug all that touchy feely crap).

I think he didn't go with Inseperable because it isn't on the retail version of MM4. So, he probably didn't think it made sense. Good song though!
And I've yet to understand why Joell wasn't featured in the video ?
(11-30-2010, 05:51 PM)OttawaCOB link Wrote:And I've yet to understand why Joell wasn't featured in the video ?

He didn't want the word YAOWA anywhere in it.
(11-30-2010, 05:51 PM)OttawaCOB link Wrote:And I've yet to understand why Joell wasn't featured in the video ?

he was on tour when they shot the video